2

Changbin's POV

It's 5:30 AM and for once I'm actually happy to wake up, only because I get to see Hyunjin. I made my way to the bathroom to shower and brush my teeth. By the time I left the bathroom it was already 6 AM.

I rushed to the kitchen and made breakfast as fast as I could, and practically devoured my food. Before heading to the company I dropped by Chris's Coffee Shop, which is owned and managed by my best friend, Bang Chan.

"Welcome to Chris's Coffee Shop!" Chan greeted.

He dropped his formality as soon as he realized it was me and gave me a genuine smile. "The usual?" He asked. I hummed in response. While Chan brewed my coffee I sat in a comfortable silence and started to daze. I quickly snapped out of it when I realized what Chan had said. "How's Hyunjin doing?" He asked me intently. As he asked me i mentally facepalmed myself. "How should i know" i said while sighing. All Chan could do was sigh with me.

I entered the car with my coffee and was greeted by my driver. As soon as I shut the car door Hyunjin invaded my mind. I didn't mind though, because thinking of him always made time go by so much faster and it was the only thing that made me the confident CEO I am now. Being a young CEO was not easy and sometimes it felt like I was only doing it for my parents.

"But you are." my inner voice said but I quickly pushed my thoughts aside and continued to think about Hyunjin.

I knew he thought I hated him but that was far from the truth. "I'm just bad at feelings" I thought to myself. We arrived outside the company in no time and I rushed out while giving a quick thank you to my driver, Kang. I made my way over to the elevator and glanced down at my watch to check the time, and just  as the elevator doors were closing I heard consistent loud footsteps and saw a hand clasp the inside of the elevator doors.

I was suprised to say the least, but what shocked me was who it was. Hwang Hyunjin.