8(unedited)

Changbin POV

I woke up late today. I didnt get much sleep last night due to thinking about Hyunjin quitting. I'll miss seeing his beautiful face. I slowly get up from bed to get ready. I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth, then i head down to make breakfast. "What should i eat today." I thought to myself.

I ended up making eggs and toast. I drove to the company hoping that it'll be a long ride considering that i didn't want to see Hyunjin. Just seeing him might make me force him not to quit or say that hes not allowed to quit. I got to the company faster than expected and as i walk past Hyunjins cubicle, we make eye contact for 5 seconds and all i could see was that he was worried.

All i could give him was a sad look. I went into my office trying to forget what just happened. I started to work on my paperwork to take my mind off of Hyunjin.

*Time skip* i got lazy okay skdkdk

I buzz in for Hyunjin to see if he got candidates for my new secretary. "Hyunjin have you found candidates for my new secretary." I ask him. "Yes sir." He replied. As each Candidate came in the only person that caught my attention was that Park Jinyoung person.

Maybe ill hire him i say to myself. Later that day i decided to hire Park Jinyoung. I excused both of them. "Hyunjin please train Jinyoung to the best of your ability." I tell him.

He just bowed to me and excuses both of them. From time to time i would glace over at them and see what's going on between them.

30 minutes later i forgot that we had a meeting so quickly grab my things and head to the meeting room. As i left my office i see Hyunjin and Jinyoung grab their documents for this meeting.

I asked Jinyoung if he had this one document and i saw him look through his documents and say to me "i forgot them back on my desk.. let me hurry up and get them." And with that he ran to his desk to grab them.

"Is this how you train him. Do you job properly." I say to him sternly i see him in shock and all he said in return was "yes sir."

After the meeting it was late and as i finish cleaning up i overhear everyone saying that there will be a welcoming party of Jinyoung and so i walk out i tell them ill be joining them. They all stand in shock.

We drive to the restaurant. As were eating Ms Go started to drink a lot, i dont have a good feeling about this. All of a sudden all i hear is Ms Go saying weird comments about me i got taken aback. I see Jinyoung cover her mouth and say "how about we call it a night." He said it nervously.

I decided to drive Hyunjin home while everyone else drove home. We got out of the car and before hyunjin could say good bye to me i said to him. "Lets get married."

ㅡㅡ
Yo whats poppin cHInGUz heres a short chapter i hppe yall enjoy it. Im trying my best to update more often but its hard cuz im so stressed but anyways enjoy this pic of jisung

 Im trying my best to update more often but its hard cuz im so stressed but anyways enjoy this pic of jisung