3 (half unedited)

Hyunjin's POV

I tried to calm myself down after what had happened. "Why did I freeze up like that?" I asked myself. After gaining a bit of composure I started to organize my papers when the CEO directly paged me.

"Report to my office right now." He said through the intercom. "Yes Mr.Seo." I replied.

I could already feel the heat rising to my face. "What does he want?" I asked myself. The only times the CEO paged people directly was to fire them or worse. It only took me a moment to realize that that wasn't what I was afraid of. It was just him.

Being alone with him.  "How could I look him in the eyes after what happened in the elevator?". My whining lasted for what felt like an eternity and only stopped when he paged me again. "NOW." he demanded, voice deeper than usual. If I wasn't afraid before, I was shitting bricks now.

Then All of a sudden Seungmin, my best friend came running to me giving me some documents to give to Mr Seo. I suddenly wanted to end it all, but i walked and knocked on the door. "Come in" Mr Seo yelled, i excused myself inside and handed him the current statistics on the latest game we released.

"Hmm i think we should make a big update on the game, it seems to not be doing so well" Mr Seo said. "Yes sir" i replied. I excused myself once again and before i could leave Mr Seo told me to find a good restaurant for him and Mr Han. "Yes sir. Is there any restaurant you want in particular?" i asked.

"No just find something that has good service and food." he replied, And with that i returned to my cubicle. When i sat down i started to search up restaurants for him and Mr Han, i ended up finding a nice Japanese restaurant. Lunch time came around i went to knock on Mr Seo's door to let him know its lunch time.

All i hear is a "come in" and with that it made my heart race a bit. I walk into his office "Sir its lunch time now" i tell him. Mr Seo and i started to leave the office. His driver Kang was there to pick us up, as we were driving we went to go pick up Mr Han. As we picked up Mr Han we went to the restaurant. Mr Han and Mr Seo have been best friends since they were young, in a way i was kinda envious over the fact that he was friendly to Mr Han.

We arrived at the restaurant and got to our seats. As we were eating Mr Han and Mr Seo were talking about business and i just minded my own business till Mr Han asked me some questions. "How long have you been Changbin Hyungs Secretary? How does it feel to be with him for most of the day?" Mr han asked.

When he asked me those questions i just froze not knowing what to say. "Uhh umm, I've been his Secretary for 3 years now, and it's okay i mean he isn't to mean to me aha." i nervously said.

Mr Han just hummed in response and gave a small smirk. When Mr Han had gave that smirk i almost lost it. We paid and we dropped off Mr Han at his company and the drive back to the company was really quiet and awkward. As we got to the company i rushed back to my cubicle.

ㅡㅡ
Hey guys so ive decided to upload chapters unedited over time i will be editing them but for now ill post all the chapters unedited so im sorry if theres a shit ton of grammar mistakes gjsjfjd butni hope you enjoy the story !!!