6 (unedited)

Changbin POV

As im working there will be times when i would glace at hyunjin outside of my office. Seeing him work so hard makes me happy, and it motivates me to do my work. What that brat Jisung said to hyunjin still bothers me a bit. "Why did he have to ask those questions? And most importantly why did he have to smirk after asking?" i thought to myself.

The more i thought about it more i got ticked off. "Anyways back to work" i say to myself after getting distracted.

I organized my finished documents and realized its pretty late and decided to pack up and leave. I quickly look out and still see Hyunjin not only out there but cutely freaking out over the time.

I got out of my office. "Its late let me drive you home." I say calmly. "Uhhh okay" Hyunjin replies awkwardly. We walked to the parking lot together and got in my car and drove off. As we arrive at his apartment district we both get out of the car.

"Hyunjin seems a bit weird." I thought to myself.

Then as i was thinking that Hyunjin just dropped a huge bomb on me. "Mr Seo i want to quit" he says. With that i just froze there not knowing what to think or say.

"Why all of a sudden. You quitting would really inconvenience me." I said frowning a little.

"I want to quit because i want to find myself, i want to have freedom and find love." He replied.

I just hummed in response. "If thats what you wish for then i will agree. But under one condition." I said sternly. "What is it." He said. "You have to find me a new secretary and train them." i told him."Okay" was all he said. With that he went in and i drove home. I got home faster than expected. All i could think about was Hyunjin quitting.

It made me sad. I brushed it off and went to take a quick shower. After my shower i decided to blow dry my wet hair so then i could sleep. Early in the morning my alarm went off and this time i wasn't happy to wake up, only because knowing Hyunjin will be leaving soon.

I got out of bed to brush my teeth and cook breakfast. As i finish my breakfast i decided to head to Chan's coffee shop because i need my daily cup of coffee to function.

I park my car on the street and make my way to Chris's Coffee shop. As i enter my bestfriend greeted me. "Hey Changbin!" He called out to me by the front counter.

"Hey Chan hyung" i say a bit down. "You want the regular?" He asked me.

I nodded in response. While Chan was making my coffee he noticed that i was a bit down and asked me why. Its just that Hyunjin said he wanted to quit last night." I said.

When i looked at Chan he just looked shocked and taken aback. "Why??? What did you do to him to make him quit?" Chan asked.
"I don't even know hyung. I want to know too." I said. I sighed.

"Well thanks for the coffee hyung im taking off now, Bye." I said as im leaving the café. All Chan hyung did was wave to me as i exited. I got in my car and just drove off to the company hoping it to be a long drive.

ㅡㅡ
Oof im so sorry for not posting for like 2 weeks now 😔😔 ill try and post more often its just that ive been very busy.

 ALSO JISUNGS NEW HAIR GOT ME FUCKING WEAKCKSMFMDMD THIS IS THE CLOSEST WE'LL GET TO BLACK HAIR SO GUYS LETS JUST CHERISH THIS HAIR COLOUR WHILE IT LASTS