9(unedited)

Hyunjin POV

"Im sorry, but sir i have to marry someone who i love." I say to him taken aback. Why did he ask me that. I bowed to him and walked up to my apartment. I get in and throw my stuff on the couch and went straight to my kitchen to find something to eat.

I ended up making ramen as im eating im still thinking about why Mr Seo asked me to marry him.

Its whatever i thought to myself. "He's probably joking. Heh." I tell myself laughing a bit. I finished my ramen and put the pot and bowl in the sink as i go take a quick shower. I finish my shower and dry my hair. Right when my face hit my bed i knocked out cold and fell asleep.

I screamed once i woke up because i woke up late. All i hear is loud footsteps and see woojin rush to me.

"Whats wrong hyunjin what happened??? Are you okay???" Woojin asked worriedly. "Uhh yea dont worry. Its just i need to hurry up now move hyung." I said hurriedly.

I quickly brushed my teeth and my hair and got dressed. Before i left the apartment woojin told me to grab a piece of toast before i leave. As i drive to the company all thats distracting me is Mr Seo's proposal, as i get distracted i realized i was at a red light and did a hard stop.

"Gosh i really need to stop thinking about this." I say as i sigh.

The traffic light turns green and i continue to drive to work. As i walk into the company i see Ms Go acting all shy because of what happened last night and all i can do is a small chuckle. I walk to my cubicle and im greeted with a bright smile from Jinyoung.

"Good morning Jinyoung!" I greet him. "Good morning Hyunjin!" He replies while smiling. As i set down my things at the corner of my eye i see Mr Seo come walk in and i nudged Jinyoung to bow to Mr Seo. "Good Morning Mr Seo." Both Jinyoung and i said. All did in return was a small smile.

At that moment i felt a small feeling of guilt but i dont know why. I try to get that off my mind until he buzzed me in.

"Hyunjin come to my office." He called me.

I knocked and walked in and the first thing he asked me was what his schedule is for today. "Today you have a meeting at 10:00am and after you have a lunch meeting with Mr Han and thats all for your schedule today sir." I tell him.

All he did was hum in response and dismissed me. As i walk out i couldnt help but look back at him and just think about what he said to me. I get back to cubicle and im greeted by Jinyoung. "Jinyoung who are you texting to?" I asked hin curiously. "Oh Hyunjin i was wondering if i could have the rest of the day off." Jinyoung asked.

I was still confused because he still didn't answer my question. "Sure but why?" I ask. "Well its because im moving to a new apartment and i was texting my mom where the place was." He tells me. I hum in response and let him leave. As Jinyoung was collecting his things I couldn't help but look through Mr Seo's small window. "Hyunjin!!! Earth to Hyunjin!" Jinyoung said waving his hand in my face. I flinch in response. "What." I said.

"Well I'll be taking off now don't get too distracted by Mr Seo haha!" Jinyoung says jokingly. All I do is glare. I start to gather my things for the meeting, as I'm doing so Mr Seo comes out and for a brief moment we just locked eyes for three whole seconds until he walked past me. As the meeting started each person presented their gathered data on the recent update of our game. I would say our game is doing well, except of the minor bugs which we will fix.

TIME SKIP** (sorry I got lazy + it's like 2am let me live)
I knock on Mr Seo's door and I hear a faint "come in" from him. "Sir it's till for lunch with Mr Han." I tell him. "Alright let's go." He says getting up. As were in the car going to pick up Mr Han from his company there was a painful awkward silence in the car. (Like awkward silence caw caw caw)  SORRY KSKDJDJD
"Hey my best buddy!" Mr Han says excitedly. "You seemed to be in a good mood." Mr Seo says tiredly. "Well not only do I get to see my best friend but I get to see his cute little secretary." He says with the biggest grin on his face. All Mr Seo could do was tsk at him.

We ordered our food and as were waiting Mr Seo and Mr Han talked about company stuff which caused me to zone out. "Well, well, well, Hyunjin... how are you?" Mr Han says in the weirdest way ever. "I-I'm fine thanks for asking.." i say. Why did I stutter I thought to myself oh my god I'm stupid. As were eating Mr Han decides to throw another question at me but it wasn't just a question, it was one that could change everything. "Do you like Changbin hyung?"

ㅡㅡㅡ
OOF y'all here's a long ass chapter sorry it took so long I've been hella busy with work and all and school just ended and then I went on vacation n stuff and I just didn't have time so to make it up here's a big update!!!! Hope y'all enjoy it !!!!!'