11 (unedited

Hyunjin POV:

"Do you like Changbin Hyung?" Mr. Han asked. Hearing that caught me off guard to the point I choked on my food. "Excuse me?" I said. Why did he ask such a question?I brush off the question and continued to eat, but from the corner of my eye, all I can see is Mr. Han staring at me. He's staring at me waiting for some sort of response.

"Yea I like Mr. Seo, as a friend and as his secretary," I exclaimed. All Mr. Han did was a simple "ah" as he giggled a bit.

Lunch ended quite fast, Mr. Seo and I were back at the company and the same as usual. While I'm at my desk with Jinyoung he kept asking me a bunch of questions. "How was lunch?" "Were you with Mr. Han as well?" Did anything happen?" He only asked those because I seemed very tired and out of it ever since we came back from lunch. "Heh nothing happened, don't worry about it." Was all I could say.

All I could think about was what happened at lunch. "Do I like Mr. Seo?" I ask myself constantly. That thought keeps going through my mind for the next 5 minutes until Jinyoung snaps me out of that thought. "Hyunjin, are you okay? is there something bothering you?" I just shake my head in response.

Back to work, I tell myself, I shouldn't let this bother me. As I'm working I lose track of time as usual, and I see Mr. Seo walk out of his office.

"Mr. Seo, you're done for the day? Good work today, have a good night."I see him scratching his head "it's getting late let me drive you home." he tells me. As much as I wanted to decline I felt like I couldn't. "Thank you for the drive, sir." As I said that I noticed that he was fidgeting a bit. hmm, why is he fidgeting so much i thought. "Well, sir have a good night." Before I could leave he stops me for a quick minute.

"It's about lunch.." is what he said. All I could think was the question Mr. Han said and my face turned into a bright red. "W-what about lunch.." was all I said in return stuttering a bit. "It's just... did you mean what you said during lunch?" ah that's what he's wondering about. " yes sir, of course, I did," I tell him with a smile. All he did was smile back at me, and I swear my heart skipped a beat. No, it can't be true I find Mr. Seo cute? that can't be true and I brush that whole thought away. "Good night sir," I say with a smile as I walk into my apartment.

A/N YAKFKSKD YALL IM SO SORRY FOR THE REALLY LATE AND SMALL UPDATE!! It's just that I've been very busy with everything and I just didn't have time, but not only that I had some writers block 😔😔 I know lame excuse, but I'll try my best to finish this soon!