10(unedited)

Changbin's POV

When i heard Jisung ask hyunjin "do you like Changbin hyung?" i lost it. At that moment I swear to every god that i would end him. All i can do is just keep myself composed. Just breathe in and out Changbin, i told myself, this will all end soon i tell myself.

As i continue to eat and wait for an answer, he answers. "I respect Mr.Seo in his works." is all he says. i not going to lie i felt a little down when he said that.

From the corner of my eye all i see is Jisung just give a disappointed look as well. As we finish eating Jisung and I finish talking about our businesses. "Shall we get going now?" I ask. Everyone just nods, I go up to the counter to pay but I was stopped by Jisung.

"Thing let me pay today. I'm feeling a bit sad for you." He says to me. "Umm.. okay thanks." Is all I could say.

We drive Jisung back to his company and as we arrive back to our company everyone just looked at Hyunjin in more of a teasing way. I wonder why I think to myself. I get back to my desk And start to look over everyone's reports and proposals. By the time I knew it was 10pm and all I could think is that I'm hungry and tired. I leave my office with my jacket to meet a sleeping Hyunjin on his table with a working Jinyoung beside him. All I could do is look in total awe.

He looks so cute I thought to myself. I walk towards then and told Jinyoung "make sure he gets something to cover him it's cold." I say as I smile and give a small wink.

A/n hue hue hue idk why I put the small wink but 👀👀👀

Jinyoung was stunned and didn't know what to do or say after I did that. As I leave I hear a small goodbye from Jinyoung. All I did was smile to myself. I get down to the parking lot to meet Jisung "hey wanna go meet Chan hyung right now?" He says. "Sure let's go." As we're heading towards Chan's cafe to pick him up, I tell Jisung about my soon to be secretary and how he was a bit cute.

Jisung could just hum in response until he realized what I said. "YOU THINK HE'S CUTE?!?? WHAT ABOUT SWEET HYUNJIN?!?!?" He screams.

Don't get me wrong I still love Hyunjin, I just think Jinyoung is cute. As I explain to him he calms down and parks at the back of the cafe waiting for Chan. "Don't ever do that to me. My heart can't take it." Jisung says as he fake sobs. "Gosh you just overreact." I couldn't help but chuckle as I say that.

A few moments later Chan jumps into the car and hugs our necks and chokes us a little. "How are my favorite youngsters!" All I could do is sigh, while Jisung proudly says I'm great. Chan gives me that look. "Im fine hyung really." All he could do is sigh. "Let's go shall we?"

We arrived at the bar we ordered some drinks, but since Jisung is driving he got water. "Gotta stay sober for you idiots." He says teasingly. As I start to drink, I get a little tipsy in the first 30 minutes of drinking. "Slow it down there buddy." Is all Chan says to me.

Next morning I wake up and all I find myself in is my underwear and socks. "Why am I basically naked??? What happened last night????" I go into deep thought. I quickly call Chan to ask him about it. All he said is that I vomited in my clothes when I got home and I took everything but my underwear and socks and black out on my bed. After that I hang up and drink some water. "Gosh I should never drink again."