7 (Unedited)

Hyunjin POV

As i walk in the company Seungmin came running up to me and asked if i was really quitting and all i could do is stay quiet. "Yea.. sorry i just feel like its best for me to quit." All Seungmin could do is just nod and sigh. "Okay if you really think thats best then i wont stop you." When seungmin said that, it made me relieved.

As i reach my cubicle i realized Mr Seo isnt here yet i thought to myself "is he not coming after what I said last night???? Does he hate me????" Those thoughts raided my head and they just brushed away after i saw him walk past my cubicle and into his office.

We gave each other a quick look but when i looked at his eyes they looked sad, i wonder why. Anyways i brought in a few people that could be a potential secretary for Mr Seo. Candidate one, her name is Kim Dahyun, Candidate two is named Park Jinyoung(Got7), And the last Candidate is Im Jaebum. While i brought each candidate in his office, it seemed to go well.

At the end Park Jinyoung was hired out of the three candidates. Mr Seo seemed to hire him so easily out of all if the other candidates. It didnt matter to me. As the new secretary Jinyoung and i made our way back to my cubicle.

"I'll be training you as best as i can." I tell him. "Yes sir!" He replied.

Mr Seo came out 30 minutes later saying that that theres a meeting right now so both Jinyoung and i grabbed our documents we needed for this meeting. As we're walking to the room Mr Seo asked Secretary Park if he had one document and he was looking through all the documents and said "i forgot them back on my desk.. let me hurry up and get them." He said worriedly.

Mr Seo then scolds me for not training him right. "Is this how you train him. Do your job properly." He said sternly which caught me off guard."Yes sir." I said a bit scared.

Why was that the only thing i could say, oh my gosh that was bad i thought maybe things cant get any worst i thought. The meeting ended and so did the day as im gathering my stuff the other workers including Seungmin and Jinyoung all came up to me and ask me if i could go out to celebrate Jinyoungs hiring and of course i agree, but then Mr Seo overheard and said he'd join too.

We're all in shock especially me of course. "Why does he want to come???" I thought so curious.

Then we head to the restaurant to celebrate. We decided to go to a bbq restaurant. As we are eating Ms Go got drunk and started making weird comments on Mr Seo and it got everyone taken aback from her words.

I was worried what she might say to him but then quickly secretary Park covered her mouth and said "how about we call it a night." He said nervously. We all agreed and secretary park and everyone else took Ms Go home while Mr Seo took me home.

When we reached my apartment we stood out there in silence for a moment. As im about to say good bye to him he said to me "Lets get married."
ㅡㅡ
Oof heres a some what short chapter i hope yall enjoy this. But okay guys Chan listening to 5SOS is a whole ass concept anyways till next time ✌✌