Why Do You Hate Me? (Buckyx Reader)

This one is for @_ilovenothing_ ! Hope this is what you were looking for!

Warnings: fluff, small amounts of angst, that's all I got

"Are you sure they're okay with you bringing in an outsider?" You asked Steve jokingly as the two of you walked toward the tower. "I'm not a super friend you know."

"Very funny." He laughed sarcastically, rolling his eyes and smiling when you gave his arm a playful slap. "They're gonna love you, we've been friends ever since-"

"Ever since you stopped being a red, white, and blue popsicle?" You joked.

"Yeah, you and Tony are gonna get along just fine." He laughed, holding the door open for you to walk inside, showing you through the lobby.

"What about Bucky?" You asked, the change in your voice evident to him.

"What about him, y/n?" He asked with a smile and wiggle of his brows, knowing you always loved hearing stories that involved Bucky, stories that my or may not have sparked your crush on Steve's best friend.

"Look, he just seems like a nice guy, I wanna be on everyone's good side." You told him, trying to brush off your slight embarrassment.

"And?" He asked, nudging you to the side, causing you to sigh.

"And he's really cute." You laughed. "But seriously, how has he been since Wakanda? Have you brought people here like this? I don't want it to effect his progress." You told him, truly worried about his friend.

"He needs more human interaction, which is another reason I wanted to bring you. But other than that he's doing fine, just a few nightmares here and there." Steve told you before the elevator doors opened. "After you ma'am." He told you, bowing as you walked out.

"Why thank you good sir!" You laughed, curtsying as he stepped out and tipping your imaginary hat. As you backed up, standing tall again, your back bumped into another body, toppling the two of you over. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" You quickly apologized

"Tiny woman, tell me how you entered these chambers."

"Relax Thor, she's with me." Steve sighed, helping both of you back to your feet. "This is y/n, we've been friends for a few years now, so I decided to introduce her to you guys."

"Ah! A friend of the captain!" Thor smiled, looking back to you. "I am Thor, son of Odin, prince of Asguard, god of thunder!"

"I'm y/n! Uh... friend of Steve's... queen of Netflix, and goddess of bad decisions." You joked.

"So maybe you've met my brother, Loki." He added, smiling as he believed your joke to be true.

You looked back at Steve, eyes widening slightly to ask him what to do. When he only shrugged, you turned back to Thor and continued. "Yes, some time ago?" You spoke, thought it sounded like a question.

"Who's met me, brother?" The velvety voice of Loki rang through your ears.

"This is y/n, the goddess of bad decisions! She says she's met you some time ago." This spoke, patting his brother on the shoulder.

"Oh has she now?" Loki smirked, looking you up and down, "then she must be the goddess she claims to be."

"Alright, time to move this introduction to the lounge." Steve quickly butted in, standing beside you with his arm over your shoulder, guiding you to the lounge. "And Thor? Keep Loki away from her."

~~

"Alright Capsicle, why are we all here?" Tony asked, causing you to pop out from behind him and laugh at the nickname.