Triangles

2D looked at Paula, and she stared back.

“Uh.. can I tell you sumfin'?” 

“Yes you can,” Paula smiled at him so hard, her checks turned red.

“I still luv' you, but I fink' yur' awful” 

Paula stopped smiling, and looked down. “Why would you say that? I love you," she said as she got teary eyed. 

“You che'd on me, wiff Murdoc. I still luv' you though.. I f'ink,” 2D hugged her tightly.

“I know, but I need to be with you. I don't know why I did that," Paula said as she leaned in for a kiss.

2D pulled away from her, and stood up. “I can't do this.. you hurt me, and ion' wanna be hurt again." Paula looked up at him. “Please give me one more chance!?”

“Nu' I can't. I jus' wanna' be frens'..”

        2D backed up slowly, and walked outside. He pulled out a cigarette, and right before he could put it in his mouth, Noodle snatched it. “Toochi, if you keep smoking, you'll die. I need you, I dont want you to leave me..” 2D hugged Noodle, and sighed. Noodle hugged him back, and she could tell something was wrong with him, so she looked up at him. 2D stared at her face, and thought to himself. “Wow, she's beautiful. I don't want to tell her. I'm too scared. This would be the perfect time to kiss her, but-” Noodle leaned in, and kissed him on the nose. 2D started to blush uncontrollably. Noodle isn't tall enough, but she manged to grab his face. She smiled at him, and traced the frame of his face with her eyes. She couldn't help herself, his black voids seemed to put her in a trance. So she got closer to his face, and kissed him right on the lips. She felt butterflies jump in her stomach. She was shocked that he wouldn't pull away, but began to kiss her back. He kissed her twice as hard as she was kissing him. She couldn't think in the moment, she didn't want to pull away. Until, she opened her eyes, and saw Paula watching everything. Noodle let go of 2D, and backed up. 2D stared at Noodle, and then looked back at Paula. He stopped, and thought to himself. “Am I really in a love triangle now? I don't even want to be with Paula.. I just kissed Noodle, but I don't even know why I did it. Does she like me to?” Paula looked at 2D with tears running down her face. Noodle was still in shock that she kissed 2D, so she just stood to the side, thinking. Paula sighed, and started to speak.

“So you love her, and not me? Am I not good enough for you?” She sniffled, and got closer to him.

“we aren't a fing', we aren't a couple, why are you acting like fis'?” 2D backed up, the closer she got.

“Because I love you, damn it!” Paula glared at Noodle, then looked back at 2D.

        Murdoc heard Paula yell, and started to laugh. “Why does she even try? 2D doesn't care for her.” Murdoc began to laugh again, and then went upstairs. He knew Paula would start hell, so he knew it was time to fade for a bit. 2D was speechless. He didn't really love Paula, but he did care about her, so he hugged her. He hugged her until she calmed down. Then he whispered in her ear, “You shud' jus' go 'ome...” Paula looked up at him, and said, “I don't have a home.” Noodle walked passed them, and walked into the living room. She turned on the Tv, and just stared at it. She didn't know what she was watching, but she needed to think. 2D looked at Paula, and said, “You can stay 'ere for a whil'.” He let go of her, and showed her to a junkie room. “Fis' wus Murdoc's room, it's real nasty,” 2D pushed Paula into the room, ran back downstairs. Russel ran into a closet, because he saw a roach... So there wasn't anyone around, but Noodle. 2D sat on the couch, and looked at Noodle. Noodle stared at him, and scooted towards him. 2D started to speak, “uh.. that kis' wus'.. umm..” Noodle smiled at him, and grabbed his face. 2D started to blush, he started to think again. “I don't think this is a good idea, but I want her to kiss me again. I want her to love me, but was she just using me for lust? We haven't done anything like this before...” Noodle leaned in, and started to kiss him again. Murdoc ran downstairs, and looked at Noodle. He had pants on this time... “WHAT IN THE BLOODY HELL!?” Murdoc started to freak out. Noodle let go off 2D, and looked Murdoc. Murdoc picked up 2D, and started yelling. "WHY ARE YOU MAKING OUT WITH NOODLE?! YOUR SUCH A PEDOPHILE!" 2D was afraid of anything that made loud noises, and Murdoc always makes loud noises... 2D began to get poker faced, and kept looking at Noodle, as Murdoc freaked out. Noodle stood up, and pulled on Murdoc's arm. “Murdoc, please.. its okay, I kissed him first and then-” Murdoc looked at Noodle, and started to calm down. He dropped 2D on the floor, and walked back into his Winnebago. 2D fell to the floor, and wouldn't move. Noodle sat by him, and started to speak.

“Toochi, I love you..”

“I luv' you to”

“No Toochi, I’m in love with you.. I can't hold it back anymore. I'm an adult now. Its okay”

“Oh really? Yur' in luv' wiff' me?”

“Yes Toochi..”

         She started to smile, and 2D sat up. She looked at him, blushing, and he grabbed her face. He kissed her on the cheek, and she forced herself into his lips. They were kissing again, but she didn't feel anything. She knew it was love, but she wasn't nervous about it. They stopped after a while, and went into her room. She sat down on her bed, and he went into the bathroom. He started to think again. “I think I might be able to be with Noodle.. But it has to be a secret. Paula can't know, Murdoc can't know, and Russel definitely can't know. Wow, I really need a cigarette..” He walked back out, and sat on Noodle's bed. Noodle was laying on her belly, and he sitting up straight. He asked, “So.. What do you wanna' do?...” Noodle laughed, and started tickling him. He's way stronger than her, so he got to the point where she couldn't do it back. “Stop, or I'm gonna bite you!” She laughed, as she said it. Still trying to get back at him. “Nuuu', nevur'.” She climbed on top of him, and bit his ear. “OW! Noodle that hurt!” Noodle laughed, and said, “I warned you Toochi..” Suddenly, Noodle could feel something touch her bottom. It was poking her, and she didn't know what is was. She didn't stop to ask anything, but she could tell 2D liked when she bit him... 2D grabbed Noodle, and started kissing her again. This time, there were sexual strokes. Things almost got out of hand when, they heard a knock on Noodle's door.