You Should Trust Me

Noodle looked at Murdoc, in complete shock. She stood up, and walked towards him. He was just screaming, and going on about some woman he met at the club. He started to jump around a bit, before he started making any sense at all. He moved away from Noodle, and somehow ended up across the room. About 4 minutes had passed before Noodle, and 2D grew irritated. The suspense was growing old, when it came to Murdoc's some-what nude outburst. Noodle grabbed a bat from the corner of the room, and slightly hit Murdoc's knee with it. “OW!” he dropped to the floor, and started cursing over, and over. Noodle hovered over Murdoc, and started to speak. “Why did you tell Cyborg to spy on me?! And why are you in here?!” Murdoc winced a bit before he could speak. He didn't dare try, and move to get away. He knew Noodle would just beat him again. 2D was staring at him from the background. Murdoc was already drunk, and pretty much out of it. Everything that Murdoc could see was an overall blur, but he could see clearly when Noodle raised her bat again. She looked like she was going to hit him again, so he started to yell. “Okay! Okay! Stop it! Please!” He gripped his shin with his hands, and held it close to his torso. 2D was looking at Noodle, and was shocked that she'd even consider hitting Murdoc. He sighed, and began to answer Noodle. “Uh... I told her to watch you, because um... I needed to know if you did anything with 2D.” Everyone in the room looked down at him, with confusion. Noodle glared at her bat, then back at Murdoc. “Why?!” Noodle said. She gripped her bat, and started to turn red. 2D was confused, and still kinda' bored at the same time. “Because I just needed to look out for you. I didn't want him to t-try anything.” Murdoc seemed to stutter, when he said it. Noodle sighed, and dropped her bat. She got teary eyed, and slowly walked into the bathroom. 2D was staring at Murdoc, while he was basically nude. It made things awkward, until Murdoc got the nerve to walk out. 2D sighed, and walked into the living room. Noodle sat on the floor of the bathroom, and started to think. “Since when was I kid again? No one has to treat me like this. I'm an adult, and I wish I could feel like one for once. Murdoc isn't my father, and I'm not his kid. No one needs to watch me constantly. I just don't want that... Ever. I can't wrap my mind around it. Let me guess.. Was this Paula's a idea? A bet maybe?” Noodle started to cry; yet her tears were soft, and quiet. Murdoc's buzz wore out, right after Noodle nearly beat him. He was upset because, he just loves Noodle. Murdoc may be an evil, selfish, rude, somewhat-smelly, and obnoxious. But he loves Noodle. Everyone does, expect Paula. Murdoc walked into his room, or what most people call, “his love nest”. 2D sat on the couch next to Paula, and stared at the TV. Noodle was still crying, and trying to figure everything out. Just the thought of 2D “trying anything”, made Noodle mad. Even if she did, she just wanted to be trusted. That's all. Paula looked at 2D, but he didn't notice. He tried to focus on the TV, and not her. Noodle looked in the mirror, and swiped her tears away. She walked out of the bathroom, and ran to Murdoc's room. Murdoc was sleeping, so she climbed on his bed, and began to jump. “Murdoc, wake up!” She began to laugh, as if she was having fun. Murdoc woke up instantly, and looked at Noodle. “Hey.. Noods. Why are you jumping on my bed?” Noodle laughed even harder, and sat down next to Murdoc. “Because... I just want you to trust me.” Murdoc smiled, and held Noodle's hand. Noodle looked at Murdoc, and hugged him. “It's Okay Mudzy. 2D won't hurt me.” Noodle jumped off Murdoc's bed, and ran downstairs laughing. Noodle sat by 2D, and he stared at her. Paula was sitting right by him, wondering why Noodle was acting so excited. Noodle threw her hands around 2D, and kissed him, right in front of Paula. 2D kissed her back, and when he heard Paula gasp, he kissed Noodle even harder. Paula stood up, and pushed 2D away from Noodle. She stood in between them, and started to speak. “Why are you kissing Noodle?! Why?! You can't be d-dating her!” Paula stopped her foot, and started to get teary eyed. Noodle laughed, and grabbed 2D's face again. She kissed him softly, then looked at Paula. “Right.. Because I kiss everyone? Of course we're dating.” Noodle laughed, as she watched 2D stand up. He put Noodle on his back and started to carry her upstairs. Noodle glared at Paula, and saw her crying. She looked away until they reached Noodle's room. 2D put Noodle down, and looked at her. He bent down, so he could see her, eye to eye. Noodle stared back, and smiled. 2D grabbed Noodle's face, and kissed her passionately. After about 30 seconds, he let go. “Goodnight Noodle.” He stood back up, and opened Noodle's door for her. “N-no.. Wait” she looked up at him, and smiled again. He looked back, and waited for a response. “I want you to come to.” Noodle smiled, at him. He stared at her beautiful face, and sighed.