Control

2D stumbled outside of the store, and tucked his hands in his pockets. "I hope this lady, 'Mimi' doesn't stab me for this weed." he thought to himself. He continued along the building, and leaned against the wall. He pulled all the weed from out of his pockets, and threw it as far as he could. "I don't need this.." he said under his breath. "I need Noo-" just before he could say anything, Mimi had already dashed her way outside next to him. "What were you going to say, love?" she asked. "Oh. uh, nothing.." he replied as he put his hands behind his back. "So where's the weed?" she questioned as she looked around. "I threw it away." he said softly. "You, WHAT?" she said with rage.  "I needed that! Ugh!" she punched the wall. 2D backed up. "

"You owe me!" she yelled as she lifted her finger up to point at him. "From now on you'll do everything single thing I ask of you!" she told him. "For how long do you suppose I do that?" 2D asked as he began to walk back over to his car. She followed, "For as long as I ask." They both got into the car, and their eyes met. They never noticed at how long they could stare at each other. "You know you have some lovely eyes there.." 2D said. She blushed all over her face, "Thanks, Stewie. Can I call you Stewie.. if that's okay." 

"You can call me anything you'd like." he said with a haze. "Maybe- it's time to go to your house." she said as she looked away from 2D. "Yeah, you're right." he started the car, and began to drive home. "I wonder if you've noticed how attractive you look because of your blue hair. So attractive." she stated. 2D could hear the seduction in her voice, and it sent a chill down his back. "No I never noticed.." he replied. He began to think to herself, Noodle never made me feel like this.. I let this stranger into my car, and she's already won my heart; I don't even know her real name. I don't even know her last name! And God, how old is she? Those green eyes are ever so youthful and capturing.  

They eventually made it back home. 2D helped MiMi out of the car, and walked her inside as they were welcomed to see Murdoc laying on the couch with beer bottles all over the place. "I apologize for the mess.." he said. "It's nothing. really." she replied in disgust at Murdoc's utter filth. Murdoc was clearly out of it, and not in his right mind at the moment. It's perfect to assume he'd been under the influence of alcohol most of the day. "What the hell are you doing... you motherfuckers." Murdoc said with a giggle. 2D looked at MiMi, and gave her a confused looked. She returned an expression as well. "Lets just go to my room." 2D said. "No motherfuckers. Fuck your mother's motherfuckers. And fuck you motherfucker." Murdoc interuppted.

"Good idea." MiMi said as she followed 2D up to his room. He sat down on the bed, and she joined him. "I know we just met, but there's just something about--" he was quickly cut off by her. "Shh love. I'm getting the same feeling about you as well." 

"Well at least tell me your name."

"It's Mia. I don't like the name, so I just shortened it."

"Don't flatter yourself. I love that name."

"Good pointer. I wonder when was the last time you had a girl in your room alone."

"Haha, What was that supposed to mean?"

"Oh all of a sudden you love the name Mia?"

2D leaned closer towards her, and their eyes met again. He was close enough to kiss her if he wanted. She put her left hand around his neck, and she leaned in even closer to 'kiss' him. Noodle opened the door, but she was looking towards the ground. "Hey 2D I just wanted to say I-" she looked up at say them both. She could only stare at them both. "We just broke up..Not even 4 days ago, and you're already moving on," she started crying, but went on, "I guess I see how you really felt about me."

"No Noodle it's not what you think I swear!" he followed after her as she left the room. "Wait, what in the Hell is going on?" Mia asked. "Leave me alone!" she yelled as she ran downstairs. "At least let me explain! You know I'm not dating you anymore!? You're single, and so am I!" he fussed. "So you're telling me, that I didn't mean much to you? Only 6th graders use the term, 'dating.'" she replied. "You know what I mean't!" he said.

"No. No Stuart. I don't know what you mean." she said calmly as she wiped her tears away. Russel entered the room from the kitchen, "What's going on babygirl? Why'a cryin'?" Noodle glanced over at Mia just begging her to say something, but she didn't say a word. No one could say anything, except Murdoc. "How yall motherfuckers doin? Enjoying this..." he broke the silence. "Oh Shutup Murdoc. No one has time to listen to you be a smelly old drunk." 2D said. "Don't talk to Murdoc that way! Stop talking to everyone as if you know what you're talking about when you don't!" Noodle said back. "I've seen enough," Mia said as she walked over to 2D and kissed him on the cheek, "Bye love." 

2D blushed. He grabbed Mia's arms before she could slip away, and kissed her right the lips in front of everyone. Noodle's heart broke into two peices.

like the world has collapsed 
leaving only you standing 
like not a moment elapsed 
like you've been torn apart 
thats what it feels like 
with a broken heart 

like a flame has burnt through 
everything you believed in 
like it demolished all thats true 
like youve been ripped apart 
thats what it feels like 
with a broken heart 

like for the longest year 
you could only sit and dissolve 
like your drowning in your tears 
and you can only be torn apart 
thats what it feels like 
with a broken heart 

like everytine you try to speak 
your words come out as mush 
like if you let out the slightest shreik 
you'd be ripped apart 
thats what it feels like 
with a broken heart 

like a nightmare that never ends 
chasing, screaming, till your dead 
like past every turn and every bend 
you'll only get torn apart 
thats what it feels like 
with a broken heart 

like your beaten and bruised 
with scars that'll never heal 
like you were only beig used 
just to be ripped apart 
thats what it feels like 
with a broken heart 

like it'll be raining forever 
with every tear you've cried 
like joy is lost in never 
like you've been torn apart 
thats what it feels like 
with a broken heart 

like the safety of your everything 
was crushed to its demise 
like you dont know anything 
like your living in a world of lies 
so you dont wanna understand 
what its like to be torn apart 
what is like with a broken heart 

 There wasn't any other way to explain it. Russel was slient. Murdoc was sleeping once again. Noodle was speechless. She couldn't cry; her eyes didn't know how to produce tears at the moment. 2D finally let go of Mia, and let her leave Kong Studios in peace. 2D sat down on the floor, and glanced over at everyone. "What are you looking at?" he asked Noodle. "A bastard." she told him. He laughed, "Oh please get over yourself." he said back. "Just like you needed to get over yourself when Paula killed herself? And like when you swore that you loved me?" she asked. He sighed, "I honestly don't feel like talking about it, love." 

Russel gripped his fists as if he were about to punch him. "No. Russel don't..He'll feel some pain pretty soon. Just let it wait." she said as she ruffled her hair over her eyes. "You look so cute when you do th-" he was suddenly cut off. "Be quiet." she said. "But I-" he was cut off once again. "Shizukani." (Be quiet) she said.