"Too late 2"

Three months later... Mina was still trying to moved on on him, she divert her attention to others, but she's still thinking about him. In three months, Mina had found a friend, they became friends, a close friends. Mina was oblivious that her new found friend was already in love with her.

'Till one day, Mina's new found friend, admitted her feelings towards Mina. Yes, Mina's new found friend is a girl, her name is Jeongyeon, Yoo Jeongyeon. She's badly in love with Mina. Three months of being friends, she can't hold her feelings towards the beautiful girl anymore, so she confessed her feelings towards Mina.

Mina can't answer her yet, she don't know why?

"Mina, I'll wait for you.." Jeongyeon said as she kissed Mina's hand. Mina just smile at Jeongyeon then she shift her head to other direction. Lot of students are looking at them.

Jeongyeon and Mina are studying in the same university and they were classmates as well. Mina just faked a smile on Jeongyeon then she pull her hand back.

The two walk together going to their classroom. While walking, Mina's eyes wandered around, there she found the certain person she don't want to see anymore.

Chaeyoung, he's in the same classroom with Jeongyeon and Mina. Chaeyoung enter the classroom wearing a black cap, though Mina knew he hates cap, but now he was wearing a cap.

Mina sat on the front while Jeongyeon sat besides her.

Chaeyoung, on the other hand, he sat on the back near at the window, he's still hasn't know that he was in the same class with Mina. Chaeyoung stared outside, though the window was glass so he can see what's outside.

Others are talking, laughing, some are flirting and chasing after each other. Chaeyoung could only chuckle as he look at them.

I will miss this.

I will miss everything about what happen here.

I will make sure to treasure this memories.

Specially you, Mina.

I'll keep you in my heart.

Forever.

"Good morning class." He look in front and found their teacher standing in front of them. They all stood and greet her with a cheerful voice.

"Good morning teacher."

"Have a sit now." The teacher commanded which they obey.

"I heard you have a new classmate. Could you stand and introduce yourself now?" The teacher said. Then a tall girl besides Mina, she stood and walk in front.

"Hi... Everybody... I am Yoo Jeongyeon... Nice to meet you..." After she introduced herself, she went back where she seated earlier, it was next to Mina.

Chaeyoung's eyes follow Jeongyeon, she was new but seems everyone knows her. who is she? Then his eyes landed on the girl next to Jeongyeon. His eyes widen a little a he saw her again.

Mina had her brown long hair. Mina suddenly turn her head at the back, Chaeyoung completely caught her glancing at him, their eyes met.

Then Mina had to look away. She hasn't moved on on what he did the last three months.