"Goodbye, my friend 2"

"I won't leave you behind, that's my promise to you, Mina." Chaeyoung said as he kneeled and hugged Mina.

Mina was hurt when she found out her boyfriend was actually cheating behind her back. As usual, she ran to her best friend, she cried, she let those tears falls down in front of her best friend.

Chaeyoung admitted, he was hurt when the moment he saw Mina broke down in tears in front of him.

Mina sobbed between their hugs.

"Chaeyoung-ah..."

"Let it falls, Mina. Don't worry, I will always be here for you. Let those tears falls down, let those pain out of your body, let it out, Mina." Chaeyoung utters as he caressed Mina's back, comforting his very best friend.

Soon, Mina calmed a bit, they broke the hug and stared at each other. Mina beamed a smile as Chaeyoung wiped her tears using his thumb.

"Thank you, Chaeyoung-ah."

"Anything for you, Mina. That's how I love you..." He smile showing off his dimple. "As a best friend." Chaeyoung added.

~

"Mina-chan, why didn't you touch your foods?" Sana, Mina's cousin said as Mina left their table, her foods left untouched.

"I lost appetite." Mina said, lifelessly.

"Mina-chan, you need to feed yourself as well. I bet Chaeyoungie was mad at you right now. You never eat, look at yourself, is that really you, Mina-chan?"

"I don't care anymore, Sana-chan. I miss him very much." Mina spoke, looking away.

"Mina-chan, Chaeyoungie isn't happy seeing you became like because of him." Sana scolded. Mina tilt her head on Sana and shook her head, lightly. Sana found Mina creepy these past few days, when she spoke, her voice sounded lifeless.