"Pretty boy 4."

"What did you say?" Mina asked, assuredly if she misheard something. Chaeyoung chuckled and shook his head. Mina squinted her eyes as she stared on those brown orbs, her face slowly approaches his.

"Tell me."

"I say nothing."

"I heard something."

"No. You just misheard it. Haha." Chaeyoung chuckled nervously as Mina's face was just inches away from him.

"Yeah I think. Please repeat it, will you?"

"I-i f-forgot." Chaeyoung said, nervously avoiding Mina's face.

"Tell me."

"Minari, I swear."

"You said; you was raped by me?" With that, Chaeyoung's eyes widen and then they end up laughing.

As they were laughing with the same position, Mina stripped on Chaeyoung's knee causing her to fall on top of Chaeyoung.

Their eyes met.

Chaeyoung widen his eyes as Mina fell on top of him, he stared on her face, her nose, her mole down to her red lips.

Chaeyoung bit his lower lip as he could feel how close they were.

"Minari..."

"Chaeyoungie." Mina quickly pull her body, she was feeling embarrassed and she was really red as tomato, her back facing him.

"Minari." Chaeyoung calls but Mina was just ignoring him.

"Minari, please look at me." Chaeyoung begged as he poked Mina's left side and he brought his face near Mina's neck, if Mina would move, she would kiss him right on the lips. If she will turn her head.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Mina turn her head and unexpected happen happened to them.

Mina had her eyes wide in shock and surprise. Chaeyoung has the same reaction as her, but nonetheless, the two didn't broke it.

The accident was their first.

It was their first time kissing on the lips.

They weren't dating.

Chaeyoung is gay and Mina think, he likes guys more than girls, but to her surprise, Chaeyoung move his lips and he even close his eyes.

He was feeling enjoyed when he kissed her on the lips.

.

.

.

Mina move her lips as well, savoring and cherishing the sweet flavored lips of her gay best friend.

Their lips was moving in sync.

Later on, after the heated kiss, they pulled out and Chaeyoung smiled at Mina while she was just hiding her face, feeling embarrassed and shy.

"Minari, do you like it? Do you feel something?" Chaeyoung asked making Mina to look at him.

"What do you mean?" Mina asked, furrowing her brows in confusion.

"I mean, do you feel something when we kissed? Cause I feel something."

'Yes. You feel something. It was feeling disgusting for you. You like boys while you hate girls. Yes, I feel it, I felt something.'

Mina stood abruptly making Chaeyoung frown.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to leave you. You felt disgusting about me, right? I'm a girl and you like boys." Mina hissed angrily.

"Minari..."

"That's it right?" A small drop of tears escaped on Mina's eyes making Chaeyoung stood and hug her immediately.

"Minari, what are you saying?" Chaeyoung asked. Mina keep on pushing him away, but he was too strong to hug her.

"You're gay, Chaeyoung. You're gay!" Mina raged, tears uncontrollably falls down.

"Minari, hear me out, please. I did kiss you cause I feel something. I never feel this before even when I'm with my best friend Tzuyu. I feel it all of a sudden when I'm with you. Minari, I think I'm in love with you..." Chaeyoung confessed as he took a tight hold on Mina's hand.

Mina had her eyes wide in surprise, can't believe on what he was saying.

To be continued...

The last chapter will be the ending.
Hope you like it.
Thanks for reading and voting.
See you on next chapter.
Sayonara...