"Pretty boy 1."

Few months had passed...

Mina and Tzuyu were invited of Jeongyeon's birthday celebration, not to mention, Jeongyeon and Mina had been closed to each other.

"I get to see you there, Mina-ya." Jeongyeon said as he handed Mina the small envelope.

"Expect her to be there, hyung." Chaeyoung butted as he wrap his arm around Mina's shoulder.

"I will. See you later, Mina-ya." Jeongyeon bid his goodbye to Mina. The four of them weren't in the same class, Jeongyeon was older than them.

Mina and Chaeyoung went to their classroom and to find Tzuyu.

"Handsome gay..."

"Tzuyu-ah, we're looking for you." Mina said.

"I was just here... Sleeping... You know? My favorite hobby." Tzuyu said.

-----

"You want me to pick you up later at night, Minari?" Chaeyoung asked. Mina thought for awhile and then she nod her head.

"Can you?"

"Yeah. Of course. Just wait for me. I will pick you up later." Chaeyoung said and then the two of them bid their goodbyes to Tzuyu and headed to the school parking lot.

"Hop-in I'm gonna drop you home."

"Thank you." Mina enter at the passenger seat and Chaeyoung escorted her.

"Such a gentlewoman." Mina mocked and chuckled. Chaeyoung giggled and he rolled his eyes, playfully.

-----

"See you later, Minari." Chaeyoung said as they arrives at Mina's place.

"Don't you want to come in, Chaeyoungie?"

"Maybe, next time... For now, I need to go... I am sorry, Minari."

"No... It's fine."

"I gotta go now." Chaeyoung said as he opened at the driver seat door. Mina smiled waving her hand.

'See you later, my gentleman.'

She smiled secretly as she entered their house and was greeted by her parents.

To be continued...