"Spring day 1"

Myoui Mina and Son Chaeyoung's love story starts when they first meet in Japan and it was spring season.

~

A seven year old young man wandered around, he was lost, he was looking for his parents but, he couldn't find them.

A seven year old young man sat on the empty bench under the big tree of cherry blossom, he was looking around trying to find his parents, but failed.

A young man just let out a huge sigh in disbelief. He give up, he'll just gonna wait for his parents to find him.

Tears started to form on his orbs and if he's going to blink, they're gonna fall.

There's a young lady sat next to him, he blinked then tears falls down. The young girl was wearing an headphone, but when she moves her head joining the rhythm of the music, she senses someone's sitting next to her.

The young lady slowly tilts her head and when she did, a sight of a young man caught her attention, she caught him wiping his tears immediately.

The young lady removed her headphone and hang it around her neck and faced the young man who was looking at her.

"Yes?"

"What?"

"You're looking at me." The young lady sassed.

"I need help."

"You need help?"

"Yes. I need help, please, help me. I'm lost. I couldn't find my parents. Please, I don't know the place, please help me." The young man begged the young lady to help him.

"I'm sorry but, we're not friends." The young lady said as she rolled her eyes playfully. The young man looks at her with puppy eyes but, the young lady was hard as tone, so she put her headphone on and put the music on.

"Please. I need your help." The young lady startled when the young man bend down his knee in front of her.

"What are you doing?" The young lady sassed as she removed the headphone and just hang it around her neck.

"I'm begging you." The young man said with tears falls down on his soft cheeks. The young lady looks around and back at the young man.

"What help do you want?" The young lady asked.

"Help me to find my parents."

"I will but, how could we find them?"

"My parents left me there." The young man pointed his index finger at the last empty bench which is placed at the entrance of the park.

"There?"

"Yeah."

"Okay. I'll help you then."

~

"Chaeyoungie." A couple dashed towards the young man whose with the young lady earlier, the couple hugged the young man.

"Where have you been?" His mother asked, worriedly.

"I was looking for the both of you, eomma, but I couldn't find you." He then looks at the young lady who helped him to find his parents.

"Thanks to her."

"You helped him?" A father asked and the young lady just nod her head.

"I will thanked her." little Chaeyoung walks towards the young lady, the first thing he did when he was now standing in front of her, he stretched out his hand asking for a hand shake from her.

"Hi...

Thank you for your help...

Thank you for helping to find my parents...

By the way, I'm Son Chaeyoung." The young lady looks at his hand and back to his face, she stared on his face, she then caught a masterpiece on his right cheek.

Dimple.

"Your dimple is such a masterpiece.

By the way, you're welcome. Since I know you are new in Japan. You're welcome, Chaeyoung-ah.

I'm Myoui Mina." And then they shook hands with each other, exchanging warm smiles to each other.

Gummy smile.

"You should smile often. You look creepy earlier, Kidding. By the way, you've got the most sweetest and warm smile ever. Thank you for helping me, Mina-ri." Chaeyoung said. His parents was feeling astonished as they hear their son's words for the young lady. Both are have the same age, they were still young, yet both looks like a matured.

"Minari?" Mina asked, though she wasn't used it when someone give her a nickname.

"Yeah. I'm gonna call you, Minari."

"I love that. Thank you, Chaeyoungie."

"For where?"

"For the nickname." Mina said and smile showing off her gummy smile.

"You love it?"

"Yeah. Really." Mina said and smile and soon her smile faded away.

"What's wrong?" Chaeyoung's mother asked Mina.

"I need to go. I forgot, Mama will scold me if I weren't home now."

"Why?" Chaeyoung asked, curious.

"I mean, I still have ballet dance later. Chaeyoungie see you around." Mina was about to run when Chaeyoung spoke.

"We won't see each other anymore, Minari." Mina halts and turn her shoes on him.

"What do you mean?"

"We're leaving. We're going home in Korea. Our hometown. We won't see each other anymore."

"But, we can still see each other the next day, right?"

"Yeah." Chaeyoung nodded and smile at Mina.

"Okay. Don't forget." Mina said and walks towards him, Mina brought her body towards him and hugged him as tight as she can.

"I will surely remember it." Mina said as she broke the hug. Although, both meet just an hour ago, but they feel they already have connection to each other, it was like they meet, but they don't know when? Maybe, when they were still in their parents womb?

"Bye Chaeyoungie."

"Bye Minari." Both waved hands goodbye to each other. Mina run off and halts when she forgot something, so she walk towards him.

"You forgot something?"

"Yeah." Mina pull out her headphone that was hanging on her neck and put it on Chaeyoung's neck.

"What's this?" Chaeyoung asked, referring to the purple headphone.

"Keep it. And please, listen Spring day, it was my favorite song. I hope you too, it was a Korean song."

"Sure. I will. Thank you for this." Chaeyoung said then Mina run off.

Chaeyoung looks at the headphone and smiles at it.

"Let's go, Chaeyoung?"

To be continued...