"Friend's with benefits"

Myoui Mina and Son Chaeyoung are just best friend, no more commitments, they weren't in a relationship, they doesn't have feelings for each other yet, they always makes love at night.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Chaeyoung-ah, wake up, we're going to be late, come on." Mina trying to wake her best friend up, he's still in his deep slumber, he was still asleep. Mina tried to pull his body up, but she was not strong enough to pull him up.

"Ugh! I will eat you if you don't stand." Mina groaned, feeling annoyed. Chaeyoung slowly opens his both eyes and smile weakly at Mina.

"Mina-ri, good morning, can I eat you too?" Chaeyoung said, his voice was raspy. Mina furrowed her brows, she then slap his thigh.

"Please..." He plea, Mina couldn't resist him, Chaeyoung hug Mina by her waist and starts kissing her neck.

"Chaeyoung-ah~ we're going to be late~ ah..." Mina utters between her moans as he groped her breast.

"I... Don't... Care..." Chaeyoung reply as he continue kissing and sucking her neck. Chaeyoung's naughty hands roamed around Mina's hot body.

"I will take this off." Chaeyoung husked as he took off Mina's clothes, Mina isn't wearing bra during night, she just wore a t-shirt and panty.

"Chaeyoung-ah~" Mina moaned as he stroke her now wet entrance.

"Ah~ it feels so good ah~ keep ah~ going ah~" Mina utters between her sexy and seductive moans. Chaeyoung continue his jobs on stroking her wet entrance and groped her breast.

"I'm going to remove this..." Chaeyoung husked as he took off Mina's underwear.

"You're so wet."

"And... I can feel you, you're so hard as well." Mina husked as she felt something hard in her back, poking her cheek butt.

The two have sex last night, it was their first time having sex, Mina's virginity had been taking away by her best friend even though she has girlfriend yet, she didn't let her touch her body.

"Chaeyoung-ah~ I'm gonna cum~" Mina moaned.

"Already?" Before Mina could answer him, her juices came out, his hand coated with Mina's juices.

"You cum so much, Minari."

"Haha. I'm sorry I did cum that early." Mina moaned as he suck her breast.

"Chaeyoung."

"Hm?" Chaeyoung hummed in responds.

"It's my turn." Mina cooed as she massage his obvious big bulge.

"Ah~ yeah." Chaeyoung lie down, he was wearing boxers, then Mina massages his big bulge underneath the boxer.

"You're so big yet, you fit it on me."

"I think, your wall was now stretched."

"You're definitely wrong." Mina smirked.

"Eh?"

"Cause you just took my virginity away." Mina husked as she now took his boxers off and the big bulge stands before her hand.

"I think you're ready to go insides of me." Mina smirked.

"I am eager, Mina. Can I?" With that, Chaeyoung hovered on top of her, Mina smiles underneath him, Chaeyoung rubbed the shaft in Mina's entrance.

"Ah~ ah~ ah~" Mina couldn't hold her moans when Chaeyoung rubbed his shaft in Mina's entrance.

"Mina, I'm gonna push it in." Chaeyoung warned, Mina moaned as she was ready for it. Not long, Chaeyoung his own on Mina making her whimper.

"Ah...." Mina shut her eyes tight close, feeling the immense pain inside and then soon it replaced the pleasure feeling.

A small drop of tears escape on Mina's eye.

"Please, don't cry, I'm going to move, Mina."

"Uh. Please, be gently just like last night, I'm still virgin, Chaeyoung-ah ah..."

"I know, Mina. I will, don't worry." Chaeyoung husked as he move his hips, gently in order Mina to adjust his length.

"Ah...

Ah...

Ah..." A seductive moan escaped on Mina's mouth making Chaeyoung more turn on.

"Ah... More... Ah..."

"Mina, I'm gonna- I'm gonna cum." Chaeyoung warned as he thrust deep a harsh.

"Pull it out! Pull it out!" Mina shouted between her moans, soon Chaeyoung pull out his member, both cummed, he cum on Mina's stomach.

"So warm and thick." Mina laughed as she wiped his cum on her stomach.

"You came so much, Mina." Chaeyoung teased as he stared at Mina's entrance.

~

After they took a bath together, they then wore their school uniform, the two lived together, no commitments, don't have feelings for each other yet, they always have sex during night and morning.

"What time is it?" Mina asked, taking her shoes on. Chaeyoung took a check on his wrist watch and smiles at Mina.

"Don't worry, we're not late yet, we still have thirty minutes."

"Hurry, Chaeyoung-ah." Mina said as she slap his butt.

"Alright."

To be continued...