"Just one day2"

Mina and Chaeyoung starts their day being in a relationship even in just one day. They spend most of their time being together. No one can stop them for being sweet to each other. Students may think, the two were just a close friends, the way they hold hands was different but for the others it was just a friendship gesture.

"What do you want later?" Chaeyoung lean in and whispered. Mina tilt her head and smiles at him.

"Eating lunch with you. Sitting besides with you. Walking while holding hands with you." Mina replied and wiggle her eyebrows. Chaeyoung can't help but smile, his smile grow wide as Mina held his hand.

~

The bell rang indicating for their lunch break. Mina shove off her things insides her bag and glanced at Chaeyoung who was looking at her with a cross arms.

"Let's go?" Chaeyoung said, stretching out his hand. Mina took his hand and they walk out holding hands together.

~

The two sat across to each other, seems like their smile were glued on their lips, their smile never fades and never left on their lips.

"You must be in love to each other, huh?" one girl approaches them. Chaeyoung immediately shook his head.

"You've mistaken. We're just best friends." Chaeyoung said. Mina, on the other hand, she felt hurt as Chaeyoung said they were just best friends Mina silently sigh in disbelief.

"Ah.." The girl smile, a tint of pink was visible on her face and she bow her head for apology.

"I'm sorry... I thought, the two of you are dating." The girl said then she bid her goodbye on both Mina and Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung watches as the girl walks out, her back was facing him, Mina watched Chaeyoung how he looks at the girl.

"What's with the sigh, Mina-ri?" Chaeyoung asked as he heard Mina sighing earlier. Mina just shook her head and stood.

"Where are you going?" Chaeyoung asked as he held Mina by her wrist. Mina faced him with sad expression.

"You're jealous, aren't you?" Chaeyoung teased and Mina nodded.

"Oh.. Don't be jealous, Mina-ri." Chaeyoung said as he pinched Mina's cheeks. Mina can't help but smile showing off her gummy smile.

~

After their class, Mina and Chaeyoung hurriedly went to the school parking lot, probably looking for Chaeyoung's sports motorbike. As he found his motorbike, Chaeyoung wore the helmet before putting the other one on Mina's head. Once he have done putting it, Chaeyoung starts the engine and drove off. They'll gonna spend their times together later at night.

"I'll pick you up later, Mina." Chaeyoung said as he drop Mina in front of her house. Mina waved her hand on him and Chaeyoung drove off going home.

When Mina reached her bedroom, she hurriedly went to the bathroom and took a bath, after that she wore her comfortable outfit and lay flat on her bed.

Her phone suddenly vibrated, Mina thought it was Chaeyoung, she smiles as she pick up her phone then her smile turn into frown when Jeongyeon's name popped out on the screen.

From Jeongyeon-nie:

Mina-ya, did you missed me? I'm sorry I wasn't around for one day. Did I told you that I'll be gone for two weeks, right? But, I decided, I won't be attending our family reunion. I miss you, Mina-ya. See you tomorrow, I love you, babe.