"Friend's with benefits 1"

Mina caught the sight of her girlfriend as soon as they reached the university, Mina's girlfriend was standing at the main gate, she's obviously waiting for her girlfriend as well.

"Mina-ya."

"Jeongyeon-ah." Both dashed towards each other, Chaeyoung witnessed how sweet they were, Jeongyeon kissed Mina's forehead as a sign of respect.

"Hi..." Jeongyeon greeted as she notice the presence of Chaeyoung.

"Uh... Hi." Chaeyoung greeted back, sounded no interest.

"Chaeyoungie." A shiba inu like girl dashed towards Chaeyoung and hug him very tight.

"You broke my bone."

"Uh.. I'm sorry." Sana laughed. Mina saw how sweet they were, Chaeyoung haven't telling about this, having a girlfriend himself.

The four of them decided to go their classroom.

~

Night came...

Chaeyoung was making his homework at his mini-table, he was getting distracted when a cold yet soft hand wrapped around his waist.

"Chaeyoung-ah." She whispered in his ear, seductively.

"Mina, what are you doing?" Chaeyoung asked innocently as he felt her hand massages his dick.

"Chaeyoung-ah, I need your attention."

"Why can't you do it with your girlfriend?" Chaeyoung asked, irritatedly.

"I just want to do it with you, Chaeyoung-ah." Mina reply, she didn't stop from doing so.

"Mina, we're best friends, we shouldn't do it, Mina." Chaeyoung raised his voice a bit and stood abruptly.

"Chaeyoung-ah..." Mina furrowed her brows, feeling annoy.

"Mina, we shouldn't do this. You have your girlfriend yourself. Why don't you do it with her, instead?" Chaeyoung hissed.

"Chaeyoung-ah..." Mina try to reach out for his hand, but he yanked it away, feeling disgusted. The two had been sex for how many times, they had sex, countless.

"What do you think of me, Mina?"

"A man with a dick." Mina reply, innocently. Chaeyoung let out a sigh in disbelief.

"Mina, be serious, I am serious here. We shouldn't have sex, Mina we're best friends, you should do it with your girlfriend instead and not with me." Mina realize it now, yeah, he's right, they shouldn't have done that. Mina knew herself, she had a girlfriend, she instead do it with her, but she felt something when it comes to Chaeyoung.

Mina admitted, no one touched her body except for her best friend, even Jeongyeon her girlfriend never touch her 'cause she didn't allow her to do so.

"Chaeyoung-ah..."

"What do you think of me, Mina? A ring? You're the ball and I'm the ring, you would shoot if you wanted? But we're opposite here, Mina. I'm the ball and you're the ring, I should've the one who will ask that."

"Chaeyoung-ah, will you stop raging? My ears hurts so much." Mina scolded, frowning. A seconds later, Chaeyoung found himself underneath the naked girl.

"I admitted, my girlfriend never touch cause I never allowed her. You, you're the only person I allow to see and touch my body. Now, can we do it?" Mina asked seductively as she starts kissing his neck.

"Mina..." Chaeyoung moaned as Mina found his weak spot.

"Chaeyoung-ah..." Mina stared deeply into his eyes, her eyes filled with lust and needed.

"What?" Chaeyoung panted.

"I think... I love you."

"Huh?" Chaeyoung shut his eyes open in surprise. Mina get off of him and looks down.

"Chaeyoung-ah."

"Hm?" Chaeyoung just hummed in responds.

"I think... I think I'm in love with you."

"What?"

"Chaeyoung-ah, I love you." Mina confessed as she look straight, she wasn't feel embarrassed anymore, they both saw each other's body.

"Mina..."

"I know... You don't love me." Mina looks down, but then Chaeyoung lift her chin up and smiled at her.

"Let's not talk about that for today, let's talk about that after we did it. Can we?"

"Yeah."

Both are naked, room filled with their moans and groans.

"I'm c-coming." Mina yelled.

"I'm c-coming a-again." Mina yelped as he thrust deeply into her tight pussy.

"I'm c-coming t-too, Mina."

"Ah... Yeah... Ah.." Mina yelped as she felt her pussy stretch a little.

"I'm.... I'm gonna.... Cum." Mina shouted, soon they both cummed, Mina's juices coated Chaeyoung's dick. Chaeyoung cum on Mina's stomach just like what he did when they have sex.

"Haha... You came really hard, Chaeyoung-ah." Mina laughed, panting.

"You too." Chaeyoung said as he lay besides Mina, panting.

To be continued...