"Goodbye, my friend 1"

'I do miss you so much my good friend. I wonder, what are you doing there? Are you watching at me too? Do you see me? I don't see you. I miss you my good friend, I wanna feel your presence standing next to me. But I know you won't come back anymore.'

Mina sat on her window while looking on those shining stars above. Mina never had a friend like him and she would never ever find a friend like him, Chaeyoung is enough.

'Chaeyoung-ah, you shine so bright.'

....flashbacks....

"Mina, what's your wish when you grow?" Chaeyoung asked. Mina tilt her head and just shrug her shoulder.

"I don't know yet. How about you?"

"Hm." Chaeyoung clasped his lips together.

"I wish I could be a star."

"Why star?"

"I don't know either. All I know I wanna be a star. A stars who shine during at night. A stars who shines so bright every night. That's my wish, Mina." A sad smile formed on Mina's lips.

"Why don't you wish something aside from a star?" Mina said and Chaeyoung shook his head.

"It's my only wish, Mina." Mina let out a huge sigh as she joined him watching those stars above. The two went to Mina's house roof top, they lay there while watching those stars shine.

Mina peeked, she saw how he smile while he was watching on those shining stars above.

....end of flashbacks....

"Mina-chan..." Mina's mom voice echoed downstairs.

"Mina-chan, come on down." Mrs. Myoui shouted and Mina know her mother was just standing next to her bedroom door.

"Mina-chan..." Mina stood and went to her door, she opened it and she found her mom standing in front of her.

"Mama..."

"Oh. Did you cry again?"

"No." Mina shook her head.

"Lie. I know you cried." Mrs. Myoui scanned her face, then she found a stain of tears near at Mina's lips.

"Mama.." Mina broke down in tears as she hug her mom very tight. Mrs. Myoui knew it, Mina must missed her best friend, there's no other reason for Mina to cry, it's only her best friend, Chaeyoung.

"Mina-chan, what is this again?"

"M-mama... I-i m-miss h-him." Mina muttered between her sobs.

~

"Mina-chan, you should feed yourself. Look at you now, you look thin and you don't have energy to do the things you've usually do back then." Mina's mom scolded her.

"I'm sorry, Mama. I lost appetite on doing those. I was just..." Mina was cut off by her mom.

"Missing him?" With that, Mina nodded without looking at her mom.

Mrs. Myoui let out a sigh in disbelief, she shook her head and then she hug her daughter, letting her cry between their hugs.

To be continued...