Kill 'em All

Some weeks passed and Lucifer didn't make herself known again, she was currently reigning, torturing some souls, making deals, gaining power and training her army, something on the back of her mind told her that she would need it, so right after she was casted out of heaven, Luci began making her defense.

In this group, she had demons, hellhounds, some other fallen angels that followed her, her dragons and some other creatures, each with unique powers, some never seem before, and she decided to take upon herself to train them, she trained them in groups, each team had a specialty and their own leader, each group was trained to fight everything she knew that existed and nobody knew about this except the ones that were being trained and even those, they had a seal on their mouth, made by Luci, that if they someday tried to betray her and tell someone else about this, this seal would incapacitate them to talk while giving them a lot of pain, but until now, no one tried such a thing, because they really considered her their queen.

People seem to forget that Lucifer only hated God's creations, but her monsters? She loved them, they were hers, of course, she was always strict and very hard with them but she gave them what they needed, she made them stronger, faster, more intelligent, she gave them the warmth and this made her their queen and family, she knew to not make the same mistakes as her father and brothers, so she treated them the same way, she had her favorites, everyone has, but she didn't show it, and for this, all of them would die for her, they would always be loyal to their goddess.

Apart from her 'babies' as she called them, there were those that belonged to father dearest's creations, but swore their devotion to the devil, which amused her, she loved their crazy mind. They asked for something to her and in return, they would give themselves to her, this is how it usually happened, but she didn't want anything from them, so she just had her fun and when she would grow bored of them, they died, simple, right?

She remembers one that was a psychopath, devoted to the satanism, totally crazy, his wife wasn't really sane too, they had 2 kids, everyday, the children had to stay for hours throwing an orange to each other and if the orange passed the limited space that he gave them, they would be punished. He always made them know that people could be substituted and it didn't matter if they were his daughters, he would kill them if he wanted.

He killed a lot of people that he knew that didn't have a family that would look for them and didn't feel any remorse for taking their lives, but at some point, Luci grew annoyed and began whispering to the wife to kill him, and she did, making her go totally insane, telling the others that "the house told her to kill him", Lucifer left one of her demons to have fun with the human, making her go crazy and kill herself. When this happened, Luci laughed with the demon and patted his head as she looked at him from the corner of her eyes. The demon had a rare smile on his face, because he made his 'mother' proud.

Lucifer's POV:

Lucifer's POV:

And this, dear reader, is how Hell works, crazy, isn't it? So now, I'm on the roof of some building in New Orleans, waiting for the spectacle to begin.