May God Have Mercy on My Enemies

Lucifer was sitting on her throne with a creepy smile on her face, everyone that saw her could see that something really bad would happen, but no one knew who was going to suffer.

As for Luci, she was simply thinking about what she would do to the Salvatore's and Gilbert's, she wasn't someone that did things without thinking, oh no, she could wait days, months and years for the perfect revenge, after all she had the time she wanted because Luci wouldn't die, so everything was made on the right time, she still didn't complete her revenge against her father and it has been a lot of time already.

Lucifer was excited for this one, however, because she hates Elena. She always remembered of Michael while observing the human, always making the world about her, making sure that she was the center of everyone's attention, making her life appears as more important than the others around her, even with her brother, she was always complaining that he was using drugs when she was everyday on the cemetery, talking to the air.  She even was a bitch with her aunt because she didn't say "Oh and Elena, you're adopted, you see, mommy dearest didn't want you so she left you here with my family" and claimed that Jenna was 'lying' to her when she was making the brothers compel Jenna's and Jeremy's memories about vampires, so noble.

In Luci's mind, Elena was crazy and a brat that should already be dead for a long time, but now that she touched precious daughter, oh dear, Elena would wish she had died with Klaus' curse.

Lucifer's POV:
I was thinking about my revenge against the 'Protect Elena Club' when I had the perfect idea . I went towards Kitty's room and leaned on the door, looking as she was finishing her hair.

"Hey, princess! Wanna help your mommy with the Salvatore's brothers and the doppelbitch?" Katherine smirked at me and nodded, with this I put my hand on her shoulder, teleporting to Mystic Falls.

Third Person:
As the Morningstar's women waited for the show to begin, Luci made the shadows cover their presence so nobody could see that they were actually on the Salvatore's mansion, drinking Damon's bourbon.

In this moment, someone knocked on the door, holding a package in their hands. Damon opened the door, confused to why a stranger would appear and give him the package. He took the box and called Stefan, who came in the room with a frown on his face.

They both looked towards the box and shared a look before Damon scoffed and said "Oh come on, it's just a box, it must have been for another person, let's just open and see what we have here" and, before Stefan could protest, Damon opened the box, making the two girls that were still unnoticed smirk and simultaneously say "kaboom".

With this the box exploded with a bomb of vervain so strong that knocked both vampires out. While they were still out, Lucifer and Katherine moved them to a room used for torture that was inside hell.

The room was completely closed, not a door nor windows were there. The room was all black with only one, weak, light and the silence, it was the worsts part of the room, not a single sound could be heard, even for vampires.

Inside this place, the brothers were hung on the ceiling and tied upside down with their legs and arms extended, one in front of the other and on the ground, in the middle of them, there was a chair with an unconscious Elena tied up.

When the three woke up, the brothers were saying sweet things and being all heroes, promising Elena that they would protect her with their lives, when they heard a familiar laugh and looked towards it, seeing Katherine Pierce clapping her hands in a mocking way, with her usual smirk.

"Hello brothers, doppelbitch, missed me?" Her smirk growing, seeing the look of disbelief in their faces. If you're confused as to why they were like this, I better explain, right? So when Lucifer took the weak Katherine away from their house, she made an illusion appear that showed her last breath, meaning, they "saw" her dying.