I don't care if I fall in love with the Devil

Klaus looked confused at his younger brother, making Lucifer smirk, but he didn't notice that while observing Kol.

Klaus asked "But, how? You were dead, I saw you dying", Kol let his arm fall from Luci's waist and took 2 cups of whiskey and gave one to her, while taking one for himself, "Thanks, Pumpkin!" She said, he only winked at her and sat on a armchair, pulling the she devil in his lap, making a furious glare appear on the hybrid's face.

Kol cleared his throat, gaining Klaus attention and said "Well, if you want to know who brought me back, the answer would be Lucifer, how? Well, I don't really know the extension of her powers, but I guess that since I went to hell and she's the queen there, that was quite easy for her, now if you want to know why she revived me, then i suggest you to take a seat, it's a long story, brother"

Kol looked at Luci and smiled, signing for her to continue and so she did "Well, everything started when the archangels were created, God believed that my brothers and I would be better with someone by our side, with this he created soulmates for us, well, when I was casted out of heaven I thought that I wouldn't have a mate anymore and I was fine with it, I mean, I'm the fucking devil, I don't need anyone"

Kol looked at the ground, his grasp on her tightening, making Lucifer sigh and begin to play with his hair while she continued "A thousand years ago, when Kol was born, I was extremely affected, I was something that I promised myself i would never be, I was weak. So I teleported to your house, and saw the baby, I could see that he was my mate and I was pissed, not only my mate was making me weak but he was an human warlock, so vulnerable, weak and pure. I wanted to kill him, but at the time I thought, maybe he can be of some use in the future, and I left.
As the time passed, I observed your family, the abusive coward father, the weak and unfaithful mother, the boring older brother, the noble that wasn't that noble, the pathetic sister who never tried anything other than fall in love, you, the paranoid with a thirst for power, the pure little brother of yours, and Pumpkin, the psychotic one."

Lucifer stoped talking for a moment and Kol said "You know, brother, you always thought that the vampirism transformed me, but you were wrong, even when I had magic, I used the dark spells, the forbidden, all of them, mother never knew this either, I always found these books near me with dark magic, it wasn't mother dearest that gave them to me as I thought before, but Lucifer, and with that my mind was changing and I already had a twisted mind before transforming"

Klaus looked deep in thought until he said "You were always missing, I remember that no one knew where you were sometimes and after some days we just stoped worrying, sometimes you disappeared even when it was full moon" , Kol smirked darkly and said "Let's just say that if I were the werewolf of the family, father would have discovered mother's transgressions way before than when you had your first kill"

Klaus looked in disbelief at his brother while Luci just laughed and continued the story "When the youngest Mikaelson died, I appeared to Esther and asked if she wanted to make a deal, I said that I could give her a spell that would make her family indestructible, except for her, she was clearly out of her mind that day because she took the deal without even thinking about the cons, and after this she made you vampires, stronger and faster then the wolves, immortals, but to continue living, you would have to feed of blood. After the ritual was made, she saw the mistake, and right after, Klaus broke his curse. She called me this time and begged me for a spell that could lock your wolf and in exchange she would be killed by the proof of her mistake, the bastard, you"

When Lucifer finished the sentence, with a sarcastic smile on her face and eyes with pure mischief, Klaus had his hybrid face transformed and went to attack her, only to be stopped when she raised a finger, twirling it around, as the werewolf did,...

When Lucifer finished the sentence, with a sarcastic smile on her face and eyes with pure mischief, Klaus had his hybrid face transformed and went to attack her, only to be stopped when she raised a finger, twirling it around, as the werewolf did, against his will, the movement, like a puppet.

Shaking in rage as Kol and the Devil only smirked at the situation, Luci continued "You know, being a vampire and all, you should have known that I have power against the ones that I created, but let's continue our story, shall we?" And with this she flicked her hand which made Klaus sit down on his previous seat, much to his disappointment, he couldn't move.

"As I was saying, after killing mommy dearest, each of you showed your true colors, you know, love, after you live as long as I do, you can see that power can make anyone murderous, and it indeed happened, what you fools didn't imagine were the consequences, around 6 hundred years ago I started to interact with Kol, obviously he didn't know who I was at the time, I was a mere human for him, the specie that I hate the most and I thought 'let's see if he'll actually love me being weak and pathetic, without anything that could be useful for him" .

Luci looked at Kol, who was already staring at her, and he started to speak "This happened when I traveled alone, not long after you found me and put a dagger on my heart, typical" Klaus rolled his eyes but continued in silence so Kol started speaking again "It was only 200 years ago when I finally got her to be mine and discovered that she was the devil, after this all the times I was sleeping because of my lovely brother, I was teleported to Hell, where we stayed together for some time. Right after I was killed, Lucifer took me from where I was, a place exclusive for supernatural, and we've been observing you".

Klaus looked at Kol and started laughing and said "You fell in love with the devil, why am I not surprised?", clearly mocking his younger brother, Luci changed her eyes, showing the darkness inside them making his laughter die.

Kol looked smoothly at the she devil and answered "I don't care if I fall in love with the devil as long as she'll love me the way she loves hell"

She looked at him and smiled softly, so fast that only Kol noticed, and said "Well, it's time to go, Pumpkin, we have people to kill, souls to torture and a small one to take care", he nodded and took her hand in his, they looked at Klaus and Luci...

She looked at him and smiled softly, so fast that only Kol noticed, and said "Well, it's time to go, Pumpkin, we have people to kill, souls to torture and a small one to take care", he nodded and took her hand in his, they looked at Klaus and Luci flicked her wrist, letting him move again, "Bye bye, darling" she said, and with this they disappeared before Klaus could reach the couple.