Her Chaos Made Her Beautiful

As the days passed in Hell, Lucifer was colder with everyone, they knew that the visit from the older archangel had made her angry and she stayed on the edge, always looking over her shoulder.

She had left Katherine in the command of the demons, so all the big problems were passed to her, and if the princess couldn't take care of it, just then she would see what's the problem.

Lucifer stayed quiet, sat on her throne with her gaze on the outside, as an archangel she didn't need to sleep, not eat, so she stayed there everyday, while Kol stayed with Lilith. He knew that the devil needed her space, it wasn't the first time that this happened, but it surely was the one that was lasting longer.

With the weeks passing, Kol grew frustrated and finally exploded, it wasn't that he didn't understand her, he did, the problem was that she was pushing him away and he hated it, so he went to talk to her.

Lucifer's POV:

I was sitting on the throne, thinking about what I should do with Michael. I hated when I didn't have the control and his little show here made me question my family's protection.

I may not be the mother or wife of the year, but I ain't let them die either, and if he entered the main gates, it meant that he had father dearest's help. It wasn't that he was weak, quite the contrary, he was the only of her brothers that could put a fight with her. Sure, she was better fighting, she could kill him if she wanted, but the last time they fought she was in disadvantage, that's why he got the upper hand.

If another war was to happen it would be the apocalypse, people would die, she didn't care about it, of course, but she had to take care of the others archangels first.

Lilith was growing up fast, the time in Hell passed different than the time on earth, she was already 16 now and I'm trying to teach her all I know before the war begins. She will stop growing when she's 18 and she has to know how to protect herself if she wants to help our side.

I know what you're thinking, I'm willing to send my daughter to a war that I don't even know if I'll come back, but when you're who I am, death is the last thing you should fear and I would kill everyone before a finger touches her or Katherine. But I know my daughter, even if I wanted her to lay low she would do anything she could to help, she's strong, can be as dark as I am when needed but she's better, she has light too.

While I always was made of darkness, death and blood, I made sure to show those things to her too, but I tried to show her the best I could about the light, life and love. Kol was more successful, of course, but I mean, how can I show her love if I was never loved? I show her what I feel for her and for Katherine, but not even with my age I can tell what this feeling actually is.

Well, I tried and I think that's what counts, right? She's closer to Kol though while Katherine is closer to me and yes, Kol was present in Kitty's life too, but I believe that Kitty Kat accepted my darkness better than Lilith, not that I'm judging, I would too. After all, they say that light is easy to love, not that I would know, but I always had a connection with my princess, even though I love both equally.

While I was daydreaming, Kol entered the room and he looked angry, really angry. I frowned, I knew why he was angry, but he didn't have the right to be. I'm trying to keep him safe too and he's angry with me? Oh, please! I scoffed at the thought, looking directly at him.

3ª PERSON:

Kol entered the room and saw Lucifer frowning at him, which only made him angrier and he started "Oh what a surprise! Lucifer sitting in her throne for the second week now, just because you're the greatest, evilest, baddest and queen from Hell, it doesn't mean that you have to sit here for weeks and not even look at you daughters to see if they are ok, or at me! But no, we aren't important for you this moment, isn't it? You know?! You're exactly like Klaus! I don't even know why you're with me and not him, you two deserve yourselves. Always putting your own problems before your family! But what should I expect from the devil, right?"