Sorry, it's the voices

Lilith's POV:

Kat and I were fighting my father and my best friends, better known as mother's favorites hellhounds, Tiamat and Apophis. Right before the training started, my mom changed the place so we were near the fire of Hell, which after I analyzed, I came to the conclusion that it gave the doggies more power, but my power was linked to theirs, so my sword would be stronger too, which meant that we weren't in such disadvantage.

I noticed that there were snakes around us too, but it didn't make any sense! I know that Kat's whip had some kind of connection with snakes but she couldn't control them. Well, at least not yet, maybe that's what mom is trying to do!

With this I gave a knowing smirk, already planning the best strategy for us to win this battle

With this I gave a knowing smirk, already planning the best strategy for us to win this battle. On the corner of my eyes, I saw that Katherine's gaze was wondering around the snakes, I guess she found out too.

We shared a glance as I said, "I'll distract them, go!" Signing for her to concentrate on the animals around us

We shared a glance as I said, "I'll distract them, go!" Signing for her to concentrate on the animals around us. She hesitantly nodded her head and closed her eyes, trying to find a connection with them, while I looked straight at my opponents.

My ice blue eyes danced with the fire around us, they were exactly like Lucifer's, or that's what I was told. I had trained in secret for some time now with the hellhounds which gave me an advantage because I already knew there weakness and I know my father well enough to know his fighting style.

As I scanned the room, my eyes connected with my mother's, she had those emotionless features that always made me think that she didn't love me at all, but after some time I learned that it was only her natural face, it was only in rare situations when she showed her true feelings and even then, it would be for only a few seconds, and it would disappear again.

After I found out about this, I made my goal to get her proud of me and open up more, I saw that she was closer with my sister and it usually made me jealous of Katherine, but after I saw that she treated her the same way she did with me, I knew that I was the wrong one.

Sometimes I only looked at the fact that I'm the daughter of the devil as an awful thing, but could you blame me? Would you like to be the daughter of the cruelest thing in the world? Like, I couldn't get a boyfriend or even just a friend and start saying "Hey! I'm Lilith Morningstar Mikaelson, btw are you catholic? 'Cause my mother is the fucking devil! Lucifer Morningstar, ever heard about?" Yeah that wouldn't be a good way to start a conversation.