The Beggining of the End

Lucifer's POV:
The days passed and I had my plan made, I always found chess a game really interesting, one of the only things that I like about humans. It's a very powerful tool when you know how to use it, as an archangel, I was taught about strategies and it was one of my favorites subjects, so I was always trying to improve it more and more.

When you're as old as I'm you find out that power isn't everything, of course when you have power you can do almost everything you want, but intelligence is what makes you lethal. It's really a game, but life isn't about how powerful your attack will be, oh no, it would be so easy if it was, though.

You always have to be expecting everything of everyone, people aren't trustworthy, that's why I love my animals, they are really something else, Hell! I'm definitely not a trustful creature so I can't really judge, but guys, I'm the devil here, it's your fault if you give your trust to someone who's known for being the fucking evil incarnated!

As I was saying, life is a big fucked up game of chess, the problem is when you don't know if this game has a spy and if there's, which side is it? In my case, I don't know which side my younger brother, Gabriel, will take.

My little brother is awesome! I love him, I really do! He's the only one of our forsaken family that I like, we use to raise havoc together sometimes, you know, being the devil and he the prankster, we're a pretty good team, but he has the terrible habit of being always in the fucking middle! I mean, can't you choose already someone's side?

Well, now isn't a time that he can stay in the middle so it's better if I get to him faster than my lovely, ray of sunshine, big brother Michael, feeling the love, right?

I went to tell the others that I would be out for some time and that Kitty Kat would be on the charge of Hell.

I found Katherine and Lilith sparring on our training room, both with their special weapons in hands. We had found out that Lily had an affinity with swords so I had one done with the same material of Kat's whip, the only difference was that while Katherine's had electricity and the properties of a snake, Lily wanted hers with the hellhounds' magic, which was pure darkness.

Not gonna lie, that shocked me a bit, I expected her to not accept her dark side, but we're in for surprises, right? So, after she asked me this, I started to watch her more. I found out that I didn't really know my daughter, while I was at the throne she sneaked out and trained with my lovelies hellhounds, Tiamat and Apophis, which was really smart of her seeing that they were the first ones I had created, meaning, they were stronger, faster, smarter than the others and knew almost everything I do.

She had really improved, I just didn't know why she was doing it. Katherine had focused on  the theories, trying to know everything she could about angels, archangels, God and every other thing that could try to harm us. I believe that I should thank Michael for coming here, it really changed their minds.

Kol was on good terms with me now, I wonder why... he had asked me to train with him when I could and he trained with the girls too. This made Katherine warm up to him, I think that she saw that he was trying to be equally present for them. While we were training, I found out that he thought that his witch side had "died" when he was turned. What a silly boy, people never seem to think that only the natural magic abominates the vampirism, but why would the dark magic be affected?

So, we focused on his witch side, I was teaching him every dark spell I could and how he could take his immortal side magic if it was necessary. He really loved magic so I guess that's why he was so smiley nowadays.

Today, when I was going to talk to them, I saw that Katherine and Lilith were fighting against Kol, Tiamat and Apophis, it would be a dangerous one, that's for sure.