"asylum"

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.
"my pussy tastes like
pussy cola, my eyes are
wide like cherry pies"

the seven teens entered the creepy old building. the hairs on their arms went up which only made them feel more anxious. the building was cold, it felt haunted as if someone was watching them.

"are you sure this is the correct place?" jaeden whispered.

"yeah-this is the place." finn responded. "okay remember the plan, go to your designated places. if anything happens, run for your life and get to ayla. oh and text the group chat if anything happens. okay?"

before anyone could say a word the ceiling began to creek. it sounded as if someone was walking around. all their eyes widened.

"y/n?" sadie asked as she held onto noah's shoulder.

they all looked at sadie and around the place, but no one answered.

"okay, well that was scary." jack looked around.

"yeah-it doesn't matter though, we're already here and she can be in danger," finn stuttered. "let's go look for her."

the three groups then headed towards their assigned spots.

finn, noah, and sadie were close to each other, each scared of being left alone by one-another. they looked around and finally found the pair of dirty stairs that would lead them upstairs.

jack and jaeden softly tiptoed around, they slowly headed towards the kitchen. jack grabbed jaeden by his arm.

"don't fucking touch me," jaeden whispered.

"i'm scared though." jack responded.

"and you think i'm not?"

"but..."

jack suddenly got cut off by a sound of the wood floor creaking, sounding as if someone
was running.

"holy shit."

"y/n? dear,"

"shh..."

wyatt and sophia were trying so hard to not make any noises yet they failed. the building was so old that that if someone slowly stepped on the cold ground it'd make a loud ass noise.

"could you be any quieter?" sophia looked at wyatt.

"how the fuck am i suppose to be quiet?" wyatt responded.

"i don't know. maybe take off your shoes."

"bitch if you don't..."

"hello?" a voice cut off wyatt.

"holy fuck," sophia whispered.

"y/n?" wyatt yelled.

"w-who the fuck is y/n?" the voice spoke.

"who are you? come out of the dark, show yourself!" wyatt snapped.

"dude-show some respect." sophia pushed him a bit.