"jojo"

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.
"loving you forever,
can't be wrong, even
though you're not here,
won't move on"

ayla sat on sophia's desk as she put the last piece of a puzzle on the puzzle of a dog. finn stared on the floor as he sat on sophia's beanbag. they had waited over an hour for sophia but she just didn't show up.

"where is this bitch?" finn asked as he angrily got up.

"she's probably sleeping over." ayla put the puzzle away. "let's just go."

"no, i'm not leaving."

"y/n's probably better and we could maybe go see her by now.."

"ayla!" sophia yelled as she walked into the room. "finn?"

the two turned around. finn looked over at her. "oh so now she shows up."

"what? how long have you been waiting?"

"two hours maybe."

"why didn't you just call me?"

"because you were busy getting your fucking pussy eaten!" ayla grabbed finn before he could go towards her.

sophia scrunched up her face. "what are you talking about?"

"you know damn well what i'm talking about!"

"h-how'd you know?"

"you sent y/n a fucking video! a sex tape!" ayla screamed.

"no i didn't!" sophia spoke.

"open up your phone! see for yourself!" finn looked over at her while she unlocked her phone.

sophia opened up her messages and clicked on y/n's messages. she then gasped as she saw the video. "holy shit!"

"yes holy shit! and now because of you she's in the fucking hospital!" finn yelled.

sophia then began to laugh. "the hospital?"

"you know what? fuck you." finn shoved sophia as he walked out of her room.

ayla looked over at sophia and gave her a look of disappointment.

sophias mouth widened. "what did i do!"

"forget it." ayla ran after finn.

finn was in the van, covering his face as he softly cried. ayla got in the car and looked over at finn.

"finn? why are you crying?" ayla patted his back.

"what if she's not okay?" finn kept his hands on his face.

"she's going to be fine, i promise. she'll be okay, i know it. now please don't cry, she wouldn't want you to cry." ayla assured him.

finn looked over at ayla. they then hugged as finn continued to sob. "thank you."

ayla pulled away. "yeah no problem. now let's go see her, yeah?"