"rich bitch"

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.
"but i lost myself, when i
lost you, and i still get jazz baby,
when i've got those blues"

"wait but if it's abandoned shouldn't it be abandoned?" jack asked.

"what does that even mean?" sophia whined.

"i don't know-like if it's suppose to be an abandoned asylum shouldn't it be practically be dead? i mean i don't think the government pays for this shit if it's dead." jack explained.

"wait-he actually has a point." ayla looked at y/n.

"hmm, i mean in the abandoned asylum in american horror story, the asylum was all shitty and it didn't have an electricity nor wifi..." sadie looked confused.

"were you lying to us?" Noah questioned.

"no i wasn't i literally said that i think my mom pays for electricity and wifi. you bitches deaf." y/n sighed.

"what does that mean?" jaeden look confused.

"stop attacking her, damn." finn side hugged y/n. "i heard it."

"why? why is your mom paying for this place?" noah asked.

"because my mom-she owns this place. she bought it, not that long ago, that's why i have all this junk here. she hasn't decided on what to make out of this dirty old shithole but she's working on it."

"how is that weird?" sophia walked closer to finn and y/n.

"dunno it just is."

"i think it's cool. you're rich!" jack smiled.

"yeah jacks right, you practically have this nice ass building to yourself." wyatt blurted.

"yeah i guess, but i mean it isn't that cool though,"

"why?" ayla murmured.

"because she owns half the city." .

"that's even cooler, though." sadie grinned.

"no not really, it just makes me seem even bitchier."

"you know what, it doesn't matter because you're still gonna be my bitch." finn kissed her cheek.

"dude..." y/n laughed.

the rest of the group just looked at each other awkwardly. while finn and y/n just giggled.

"wait so you're practically a rich bitch?" noah stopped the silence.

"dunno, i guess."

"that's so cool!" wyatt said.

"wait so you're telling me that we practically just 'saved' and met up with someone who we have no idea on who she is?" sophia added. "i mean we did just find out that she's rich."

"i'm not a creep or some shit, okay? if you want i'll tell you my whole damn life story if you want."

they all then sat down and just looked at the girl, waiting for her to speak.