"humid"

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.
"let's get out of this
hopeless town, nobody
can stop us now"

the group were now everywhere while a joint was being passed around. y/n laid on finns lap while he looked up at the movie that played.

sadie was laying on y/n's bed while jack cuddled with her. jaeden looked up at the ceiling and was confused. ayla was sad and actually was paying attention to the movie. wyatt was going insane.

noah was mad and eating a bag of cheese puffs because ayla didn't let him smoke. and sophia was making out with jade in the corner of the room.

"woah look at sadie and jack." noah laughed.

"holy fuck!" ayla turned to look over at them.

"that's what i call romance." y/n sat up.

jack and sadie didn't move yet giggled. jack only held her tighter.

"guys you took like two puffs of weed. we didn't take coke." finn put his arms around y/n.

"finn, it's called love." jaeden looked at the two.

"wait that's actually gross. since when does jack like redheads and since when does sadie like people like jack?" sophia asked.

"they think that drugs are an excuse for them to finally be together." finn added.

"let them live, they'll share crabs together and live happily together in a crack house, thinking that they're smoking weed when really they're just smoking meth. they'll have a crack baby and name it something like julian." wyatt said as he grabbed a bowl of popcorn and sat next to noah.

everyone began to laugh except jack and sadie who kept quiet and continued to snicker about god knows what.

"julian! god i never really noticed how much the name julian actually sucks." jade giggled.

"sadie really is the type to name her baby some dumb shit like that. or it'll be something like karen." noah agreed.

"crack baby! everyone has to love those!" jaeden laughed.

"wait ayla could go to jail." y/n randomly said catching everyones attention.

"what?" sadie asked.

"ayla, shes nineteen and gave us the weed. we're all underage, wait no sophia is eighteen. you guys are going to jail."

"period!" noah screamed.

"shut up shithead." wyatt groaned.

"wait i can vote? holy fuck!" sophia grinned. "you know what that means!"

"we don't, but okay."

"bernie 2020, whores!"

"why did you get political? bitch you won't be able to vote if you get arrested."

"no one is getting arrested!" jaeden yelled.

"okay." noah said.

"i'm feeling quite bored. let's go out, yeah?" y/n asked.

"it's eleven pm," wyatt checked his phone.

"so?"

"okay." wyatt got up and put his socks on. "let's go bitches."

everyone then got up and grabbed their things, carefully and quietly walking out of y/n's house. they all then got into ayla's van.

"noah you drive." sadie said.

"why? i only have my permit." noah responded. everyone looked at each other and began to laugh. while noah just stared blankly at the floor. "you guys are pathetic." he then got in the driver seat and put on his seatbelt, turning on the car.

ayla then looked over at him. "wait guys no. i only took like two puffs, and i'm nineteen so it's legal for me to be driving."

"what? isn't it legal for me to be out here too? because you're over the age of eighteen?"

"noah you have a fucking curfew."

everyone then began to laugh as noah annoyingly unbuckled his seatbelt and got out of the car, ayla doing the same and getting into the diver seat while noah sat on the passenger seat.

ayla then began to drive, not exactly knowing where she was going. sophia looked out of the window as jade sat on her lap.

"oh look, it's a park. let's go there." sophia spoke.

"okay." ayla responded as she turned and parked her car.

they all then jumped out of the car. jack looked over at a car which was foggy and moving up and down. he jumped when he saw a hand touch the window.

"holy fuck!" he screamed.

"what?" ayla responded.

"someone's getting killed!" jack pointed at the car.

they all then turned around and faced the car. immediately covering their mouths.

"holy shit!" noah laughed.

"shouldn't we call the police?" jack worried.

"am i high or are they fucking?" y/n questioned.

"both." finn grinned.

"what?"

"they're having sex." wyatt added.

"no! someone is going to die."

"virgin!" sophia yelled.

"what?"

"when you have sex you're moving, most likely up and down well depending on the position. and when you're getting fucked you moan and breathe hard which causes the car to get humid which causes the car to get foggy." jaeden rolls his eyes.

"oh." jack looked down.

"i just wanna know why you thought someone was going to die. what went through your mind?" sadie asked.

"hold up, i thought you guys were fucking?" jade questioned.

"oh, the high went away." finn smiled.

"that's kinda embarrassing." ayla sighed.

"for both of you." y/n added.

"really." sophia winced.