"moonrise kingdom"

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.
"i'll put my heart in it,
hold me for a minute"

hot papa
hey...can i
come over?

my love
what?

hot papa
can i come
over?

my love
since when
do you ask?

hot papa
dunno. i
just thought
i would today

my love
finn, are
you okay?
talk to me,
love.

hot papa
i'll be over
in 10.

✧˖*°࿐

"fucking asshole." y/n whispered as she turned off her phone and raised the volume. "i guess harry styles is my only love."

y/n quietly slept as her music continued to play. finn then opened the door to her bedroom, he sat on her bed and poked her.

y/n's eyes immediately opened as she screamed. "what the fuck!"

"shh, it's okay." finn responded as he watched y/n remove the earbuds from her ears.

"fucking hell."

"y/n, come on. we have to talk."

y/n looked over at him and raised an eyebrow. "about what?"

"let's go to our spot." finn replied as he grabbed her arm and led her to the roof.

y/n and finn sat besides each other, not saying anything. y/n was afraid of what would happen next, yet she kept quiet and only looked up at the sky.

"y/n i need to tell you something." finn spoke as he placed his hand on top of hers.

y/n showed concern on her face and frowned. "a-are you going to break up with me."

finn looked in her eyes and sighed. "i'm sorry..."

her mouth widened as she felt her eyes gloss. finn then rubbed his hand against hers. y/n looked down as a tear fell from her eye.

"y/n..." finn whispered.

"you fucking bitch!" y/n yelled as she pulled away from him. she then got away from him and began to go back to her bedroom window.

y/n." finn called after her, but she was already back in her room.

y/n fell on her bed and covered her head with a blanket. she then shut her eyes and sobbed. finn jumped into her room and sighed.

"y/n."

she stayed silent, the only sound that was heard were her whimpers. finn then sat on her bed.
"y/n, i'm kidding."

y/n then removed the cover from her head. she sat up and slapped finn. he gasped and touched his cheek.

"i deserve that." he spoke.

"what the fuck is wrong with you?" she screamed.

"i-i thought it would be funny!"

"i will dump your ass right now! that was not funny you cocksucker! how was that funny? what went through your fucking head? what-what made you..."

finn then grabbed the side of her face and kissed her. y/n then pushed him away making him frown. y/n got up from the bed and walked towards her mirror, she then wiped her eyes.

"y/n! i'm sorry, i really am! i love you so much!" finn yelled as he pulled something out of his pocket. "see!"

"i was going to ask you to marry me! and i thought it would be funny if i like pranked you! i-i planned this out for like months! and..."

"to what?" y/n turned around and faced him.

"oh. i want you to marry me! well not like right now, i mean...i want to marry you and have like a fake small wedding and then when we're older we can actually get married, legally! like moonrise kingdom! you know when suzy and sam get married?"

y/n watched as finn walked towards her and kneeled down. "well practically i want you to promise me that we'll have a future together! like i want to get married with you right now but obviously we can't do that, so we can have like a small wedding now and then when we're older i'll buy you a real ring and we can have a real wedding!"

finn grabbed her hand. "so will you, y/n l/n take these two cheap promise rings and marry me? sorry i don't have any money, which is why i bought a ring pop and got one from a machine at a restaurant...and well obviously we won't get married now, but will you promise me that we'll have a real wedding in the future and live happily ever after?"

y/n eyes widened. "what the fuck...are you insane?"

finn's smile wiped away when he watched y/n's facial expression. he sighed and stood back up. "i..."

"of course i'll marry you! or take your promise rings! or whatever you asked me...my answer is yes!" y/n grinned as finn's mouth widened.

y/n then jumped into his arms, finn grinned widely as her legs wrapped around him. "you scared me."

"finn i love you so much! like so so much! as in, words can't describe how much i love you! but i love you!" y/n sniffed as tears continued to fall from her eyes.

finn put y/n down and faced her. he brought his hand up to her face and softly wiped the tears away. "y/n, i love you so much more. like way more. like so much more."

"i-i just don't understand how you're real. like what the fuck did i do to have you? you're the best thing that's ever happened to me, ever! and i just love you so much. very-very much."

"shut up! i love you so much more! you're my everything and i don't know where the hell i would be if i weren't here with you right now. you complete me and you make me so happy. and i just-i just love you so much. you're my world! and i am just so happy that you're in my life, i love you y/n wolfhard!"

finn felt as his eyes watered which only made y/n cry some more. she then held his face and kissed him. as they pulled away y/n pushed him onto the bed, making him chuckle.

she got on top of him and began to kiss him all over his face making him laugh. "i...love...you...finn...fucking...wolfhard!"