"chicka"

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.
"a touch, from your real love,
it's like heaven taking the place of something
evil letting it burn off from the rush"

finn knocked on y/n's beloved mansion for what seemed forever now, and there still was no answer.
"come on, open up." finn whispered to himself as he knocked again.

"jesus! wait, my god, i'm coming!" ethel yelled as she opened the door. "ah finn, hello."

"hey, is y/n h..."

"should be up in her room, hun."

"thank you!" he smiled as he ran towards the stairs that would lead him to her room.

"jesus when will this boy stop?" ethel whispered to herself as she chuckled at her own words.

finn walked around the hallways, he then found her room. he knocked on it and after hearing laughs coming from the room, he then decided to just walk in. "hey y/n..."

y/n was the floor laughing while sadie was on her bed practically crying over something.

"what the fuck!" y/n said between laughs not noticing finn.

"oh my god...." sadie laughed. "can you e-eaaat my vaginana. can you e-eaat my vaginnna. can you...." sadie sang loudly.

y/n looked at her friend and laughed again. "jesus fuck! ma'am stop!"

"y/n! sadie!" finn yelled as he walked towards y/n who was still on the floor.

"oh shit it's the boyfriend, hey finnie boo." sadie chuckled. "it's just a parody."

"finn, my beloved angel. what are you doing here?" y/n smiled at the boy.

"ha girls night!" finn laughed. "no uh, you weren't answering my calls so i came to see if you were okay."

"aww that's cute, it's gross. yeah i don't wanna see you guys uh in each other's throats. bye thotties." sadie grabbed her backpack.

"uh-bye sugar." y/n giggled.

"you on something? bye finn, bye y/n!" sadie grinned.

"bye stupid red dot!" finn yelled.

"bye-bye-bye! hotties! bye!" sadie screamed again and then ran out the room.

after sadie had left, y/n and finn went up to the roof. it was a place in which they liked to hang out, either to talk or to just make out.

finn smiled and grabbed the girls hand. "y/n what are we?"

"what do you mean?" y/n looked up at him.

"like what are we?"

"that's literally what you just said, you just added a 'like'." y/n chuckled. "i don't know, i mean i guess we're more than friends, right?"

"yeah sure, i mean we're not friends with benefits, at least not yet." finn winked.

"gross," y/n laughed. "finn, i have to tell you something, but i don't know if i should."

"is it bad?"

"it could be...but maybe it isn't."

"that tell me, you can trust me."

y/n took a deep breath, she didn't know how to tell him that she had fallen in love with him.

"it's  crazy."

"y/n, it's okay really y..."

"i love you finn. and i know it's weird, and all and it's just..."

before y/n could finish her sentence finn kissed her. and he had done that before but it just felt special today.

"i love you too y/n. a lot actually, probably more," finn hugged the girl. "since were in love or what not, do you wanna be my chica? like my girlfriend?"

y/n chuckled at his response. "yeah i'd love to be your chicka."

"great! so can we make-out now or?..."