"skunk"

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.
"cola with a burnt-out taste,
i'm the one you tell your fears to,
there'll never be enough of us"

y/n got up, bottle of vodka in her hand and left the house. she drank from the bottle as she began to sob some more.

after sometime, she made it to the asylum, she went up stairs and laid down on the bed that she had there. she looked up at the stars and sighed as they became blurry from the tears in her eyes.

"well fuck me." she sat up and took a sip of vodka.

y/n walked towards her record player and put in a vinyl. as she sat down she heard her phone ring, she wobbly took out her phone and saw that sadie was calling her.

"oh, fuck you."

she threw her phone on the ground and laid down on her bed, slowly drifting to sleep. y/n then fell asleep while her record player played a song, and an almost empty bottle of vodka laid on her bed.

y/n woke up with a huge headache, and the sun shining brightly. y/n groaned as she looked around, she got up and walked towards her desk, she looked at a drawer and got painkillers. taking three of them.

she looked around and wondered how she got there, she looked for her phone, she grabbed it and saw that there were more than ten missing calls and texts from a bunch of people.

she opened her moms contact and called her.

"hey, ma." she simply said.

"are you okay?"

"i'm fine..."

"where the hell were you? where are you now? do you know how worried we were? god, y/n where are you?"

"i'm sorry! i'm so sorry! i-i don't know, i somehow got to the asylum, i'm sorry. i'm going home now."

"ugh y/n, you're alright. i'm just relieved that you're okay. get home safe, i love you."

"okay ma, bye."

"bye, dear."

y/n ended the call and walked home. everything was a blur, she didn't know what the fuck happened to her that night and how she ended up at the asylum. it all just kinda scared her, but she did remember getting drunk as a skunk.