Chapter 7

A couple days later, Alexis was at home, resting. She woke to the bright sun filling her room. She smiled. She was glad to be back home and not in a hospital bed. She picked up her phone and texted Seth. She hadn't seen in a couple days and was missing.

Alexis: Hey Seth.

Seth: Hey. I haven't seen you at our spot the last few days.

Alexis. Yeah, sorry about that. It's been a crazy few days. I broke my arm and leg. I won't be able to see you at our spot for a little bit longer.

Seth: What happened?

Alexis went on to explain everything that happened with James.

Seth: Well, I'm glad to hear that you're ok.

Alexis: Thank you. I'll talk to you later.

Seth: ok

She put her phone on her bedside table and got up. She attempted to get dressed, but it wasn't working out too well. There was a knock at her door.

"Alexis?" She heard Rosalie ask.

"Yes?" Alexis answered. "Do you mind if I come in?" Rosalie asked.

"No. You can come in." Alexis said. Rosalie walked into the room.

"Would you like some help?" She asked, seeing Alexis struggle.

"Yes please." Alexis said. Rosalie went over to Alexis and helped her put on a pink sweatshirt, sweatpants, and slippers.

"Thank you." Alexis said.

"You're welcome." Rosalie said. Alexis had been very grateful for her her family the last few days so far, but especially Rosalie and Esme. They had been helping her get dressed everyday and take showers, when she needed one. Alice helped too, but she was busy helping Bella with that stuff, since it was only Charlie living with Bella. Alexis stood up and grabbed her crutches. She hobbled on her crutches out of her room. She stood at the top of the stairs, not sure how she was going to get down them.

"Here." Edward said, picking Alexis up. "I'll bring you to the living room." He brought her to the living room and set her on the couch. He put a pillow under her broken leg. "There." He said.

Esme walked into the room with a tray of food. "I made you breakfast." She said, setting the tray in Alexis's lap. The tray was filled with cinnamon rolls, eggs, bacon, and a glass of orange juice. Her favorite.

"Thank you." Alexis said. Edward and Rosalie left the room. Alexis turned the tv on and ate her breakfast as she watched tv.

"Hey sweetie." Carlisle said, walking into the room. He kissed her on the top of her head and sat down next to her. "How are you feeling, today?"

"Ok." Alexis said. "My leg's a little sore, but other than that I'm good."

"Ok." Carlisle said. He watched tv with his daughter.

Throughout the day, Alexis sat on the couch and just watched tv and texting with Seth every once in a while. That evening, Alexis yawned and realized that she was getting tired.

"I'm going to go up to bed." She said.

"I'll carry you to bed and tuck you in." Carlisle said.

"You guys don't always have to help me." Alexis said. "I feel bad that you guys have been helping me so much with everything."

"You don't have to feel bad." Edward said. "We're more than happy to help you."

"So, can I bring you up to bed and tuck you in?" Carlisle asked, looking at Alexis.

"Yes." Alexis said, giggling. Carlisle picked up Alexis and brought her to her room. Alice followed and helped Alexis change into pajamas. Alexis laid in bed and Carlisle pulled the covers, tucking her in.

"Good night, sweetheart." He said as he kissed her on the forehead.

"Good night, Dad." He walked out of her room, closing the door and she quickly fell asleep.

Authors Note: Sorry it's a very short chapter. I wanted to do a chapter with Alexis after the accident, but didn't know what to put. Sorry again. Happy Halloween everyone!!🎃👻💀👺☠️👹