Chapter 12

The next morning at the Cullen house, Alice went up to Alexis's room.

"Alexis, breakfast is ready." Alice said, knocking on the door. When there was no answer, she opened the door and saw that Alexis wasn't in her room. Alice went back downstairs.

"Carlisle, Alexis is gone again." She said.

"What!" Carlisle said.

"Where did she go?" Edward asked.

"Did she get taken again?" Rosalie asked. "Should go look for her?"

"No. I know where she is." Carlisle said.

"Where?" Esme asked.

"She's at the Clearwater's." Carlisle answered.

"How do you know?" Alice asked.

"Seth just texted Alexis's phone saying she was ok and she was with him." Carlisle said.

"Should we go get her?" Edward asked.

"No. Just give her some time." Carlisle said.

"Ok." They all said.

A couple days later, Alice looked around for Carlisle, needing to tell him something. She found him in his office. "Carlisle, I need to tell you something." Alice said, walking into his office.

"What is it, Alice?" Carlisle asked.

"I had a vision of Alexis." Alice answered.

"What was your vision about?" asked Carlisle.

"She was with Seth." Alice explained. "Carlisle, Seth is Alexis's mate."

Carlisle sighed. "I think I was too hard on her." He said. "I'm going to go talk to her."

"Ok." Alice said. Carlisle walked out of the house and headed towards the reservation. He knocked on the door, when he got to the Clearwater's house. Sue opened it.

"I'm guessing you're here for Alexis?" She asked.

"Is she here?" Carlisle asked.

"Yeah. Come on in." Sue said. Carlisle walked into the house. Sue called Alexis and Alexis came to the door.

"What do you want?" She asked, when she saw her father.

"Can we talk?" Carlisle asked.

"I don't want to talk to you." Alexis said.

"Please." Carlisle said.

"Fine." Alexis said. They walked outside and started walking.

"I'm sorry about how I acted the other day." Carlisle apologized.

"It's ok." Alexis said. "I guess I can't blame you guys for getting mad at me for talking to a werewolf, when you've told me not to."

"I shouldn't of gotten mad at you." Carlisle said.

"You know, he doesn't see us as a threat." Alexis said. "You should meet him and get to know him."

"Maybe I will." Carlisle said. He looked at Alexis.

"I love you." He said, hugging her and kissing her on the forehead.

"I love you too." Alexis said, hugging her father back. They walked into their house. Everyone came over to Alexis and hugged her.

"We're so sorry with how we reacted." Rosalie apologized.

"It's ok." Alexis said. "I get it. He's a werewolf and you guys don't trust them, but they're not that bad once you get to know them."

"You're right." Esme said.

"What made you guys change your mind?" Alexis asked curious. They all looked at Alice.

"Alice had a vision." Jasper replied.

"What did you see?" Alexis asked Alice, looking at her.

"I saw you and Seth together." Alice explained. "I think he's going to end up being your mate." Alexis was shocked, but she was even more shocked that she didn't figure it out herself. Just then, Alexis could hear growling. "

What is it, Alexis?" Carlisle asked, noticing a weird look on his daughters face.

"It's the pack." Alexis said. "They're heading here and they're in wolf form."

They all headed outside. Then, a bunch of wolves arrived. They all stared at Alexis and charged at her. The rest of the family started fighting the wolves. A couple cornered Alexis and she started to panic. They started to charge at her, but another wolf jumped in between her and the other wolves. They started growling at each other. Then, the wolves that tried to attack her backed away. Then the only wolf that was still there, turned into Seth.

"Alexis, are you ok?" Seth asked, going over to her. "I'm so sorry."

"Why did they try to attack her?" Emmett asked, getting ready to lunge at Seth.

"Please, let me explain." Seth pleaded.

"Emmett" Carlisle said. Emmett relaxed his stance.

"They found out that I had been seeing her and they came to kill her." Seth said.

"Then, why did they back off?" Alice asked.

"Because I imprinted on her." Seth explained. "And we're not allowed to go after anyone that a wolf imprints on. It's our number one rule."

"Ok." Carlisle said, understanding. Seth and Alexis hung out the rest of the day and then Alexis went to bed.