Chapter 26

Alexis and Renesmee woke up early the next morning. They got dressed, grabbed their bag, and headed downstairs. They said goodbye to everyone while they waited for Jacob and Seth to pick them up. "Bye guys." Renesmee said, hugging everyone.

"Bye." Alice said.

"Have a good time." Rosalie said.

"We will." Alexis said.

"Try to keep the place clean and not make too much of a mess, please." Carlisle said, hugging his daughter.

"We will." Alexis said, hugging her dad back.

"Have fun." Carlisle said.

"Ok." Alexis said. Jacob and Seth arrived and carried their bags out to the car.

"Don't have too much fun." Emmett said with a smile. Renesmee and Alexis rolled their eyes.

"See you guys in two weeks." Alexis said as they got in the car. The rest of the family waved from the door as Jacob pulled out of the driveway and headed to the airport.

"So, where is Isle Esme?" Jacob asked.

"Brazil." Alexis said. "Rio de Janeiro."

"Really?" Seth asked.

"Yeah." Alexis said.

"Cool." Seth said.

"Have you've been to Isle Esme before, Alexis?" Jacob asked.

"Yeah." Alexis replied. "We took a family vacation there one summer."

"When?" Renesmee asked.

"Back in 1950, right after Alice and Jasper joined the family." Alexis answered.

"Nice." Renesmee said.

They got to the airport. Jacob parked the car and they all got out. They grabbed their bags and walked into the airport. Jacob walked over to the desk, paid for four tickets to Brazil, and then they made their way through security. Once they got through security, they found their gate and then went to get some breakfast. Alexis got a breakfast sandwich and a caramel latte from McDonalds. She walked over to the gate area and sat down, waiting for the rest of them to come back.

After a couple minutes, the rest of them came over. "So, what's there to do on Isle Esme?" Renesmee asked.

"Tons." Alexis said. "Obviously there's a beach, mountains for hiking, waterfalls, and the house has a huge movie selection that our family has brought over the years."

"Awesome." Renesmee said.

"Of course, I brought some of our favorites from home." Alexis said.

"Yay!" Renesmee said.

Soon, the plane started to board. They all got on. Seth and Alexis sat together and Renesmee and Jacob sat across from them. The plane took off. Alexis decided to take a nap since it was going to be a long flight.

Alexis woke up a few hours later, just as the flight attendant was coming around with snacks and drinks.

"Would you two like some pretzels and peanuts?" The flight attendant asked, when she got to them.

"Yes please." Seth said. The flight attendant put packages of peanuts and packages of pretzels on their trays.

"I don't like peanuts." Alexis said. "So, you can have the peanuts and I'll have the pretzels."

"Sounds good." Seth said, taking the bags of peanuts. Alexis read a book while she ate. "Look outside." Seth said a little bit later. Alexis looked out the window and saw how pretty Brazil looked.

"Wow." She said. Seth and Alexis continued to talk to Seth.

A little bit later, the plane landed. They got off the plane, grabbed their bags. They grabbed something to eat and walked outside, getting into a taxi. Alexis directed the driver where to go, speaking in French. Once they got to their destination, Alexis thanked the driver and they all got out. "You speak French?" Seth asked.

"My Dad taught me." Alexis said. "We all know how to speak French."

"I think I like you even more." Seth said, kissing her on the cheek. Alexis smiled. Alexis lead them to a dock where there was a speed boat. "Either if you know how to drive a speed boat?" Alexis asked Jacob and Seth.

"I do." Seth said.

"Great." Alexis said. They put the bags in the boat and they got in. Seth started the boat and started driving, while Alexis directed him. When they got to the island, Seth parked the boat by shore and they all got out. "I think I like you even more now, too." Alexis said, laughing.

Seth picked her up and twirled her around. "I love you." He said, kissing her.

"I love you too." Alexis said, kissing him back.

"Stop being all lovey dovey." Jacob said.

"Come on, let's check out the house." Renesmee said. Jacob and Renesmee started walking up towards the house.

"You're one to talk." Seth said as he grabbed his and Alexis's bags and caught up with them. "You and Renesmee are always being like that."

"Touché." Jacob said, playfully punching Seth's arm. Seth punched Jacob back. "Oh it's on." Jacob said. They set the bags down and started rough housing. Alexis and Renesmee rolled their eyes at each other as they brought the bags in. They set the bags in two rooms. One room was for Jacob and Renesmee and the other was for Alexis and Seth.

That evening, they were all sitting on the couch. "I have an idea." Renesmee said. "Let's watch the sunset and then go night swimming."

"That's a great idea." Jacob said. They all went  to their rooms, changed into their swimsuits and walked out onto the beach. As they watched the sunset, Jacob and Renesmee kissed and Seth and Alexis kissed. Then, they all went into the water.

"Tomorrow, we'll need to the mainland and get some groceries." Renesmee said.

"Ok." Alexis said.

After a while, they all got out of the ocean, dried off, and went inside. They were all tired, so they headed to bed. Alexis changed into her pj's and got into bed with Seth. "Good night, love." Seth said.

"Good night, baby." Alexis said. She snuggled into Seth, laying her head on his chest. One of the things she loved about him being a werewolf, was that he was always warm. He wrapped his arm around her and kissed her on the forehead. They soon both fell asleep.