Chapter 1

Fujioka Haruhi was about to step into the library room, only to find it to be full of students who were making a ton of noise.

Haruhi sighed before deciding to walk away.

'There are four library rooms so why do they all have to be so noisy?' Haruhi wondered as she walked.

Haruhi stopped to see a flock of birds flying through the air.

'Mother in heaven, it's been ten years now huh? It seems like the children of rich people only come to school for the fun of it.'

"An unused music room. I guess this is the only place where I can study in peace and quiet." Haruhi told herself as she opened the door.

Rose petals flew out of the room and into Haruhi's face.

"Welcome!" Six males and one female greeted.

Suoh Tamaki sat on a chair. A girl, Suoh (Name), sat on the arm rest.

(Tamaki and You are twins. So, pretend you have to same eye color and hair color as him.)

Morinozuka Takashi stood at the back, being the tallest.

Mitsukuni Haninozuka stood next to Ootori Kyoya.

The twins, Hitachiin Kaoru and Hikaru stood next to one another.

'When I opened the door, there was the Host Club.'

______________________________________

"Those with the wherewithal first, in social standing, and second in money, spend their time here, at the private Ouran High School Academy. As such Ouran Host Club is where handsome boys and a gorgeous girl with too much time on their hands, entertain and charm girls and boys, who also have to much time on their hands. It is the school's own personal, elegant playground for the super-rich." Tamaki explained.

'H-Host Club?!' Haruhi hugged the door with her back.

"Oh, it's a boy." Hikaru and Kaoru sounded a bit disappointed while saying so.

"Hikaru and Kaoru, this boy is in the same class as you, right?" Kyoya questioned.

"Yes, he is, but he isn't very sociable so we don't know him too well." The brothers reply in unison.

"It's impolite to say it like that. Welcome to the Ouran Host Club. Honor Student." Kyoya smirked as the first light bulb was lit.

"How're you doing?" You wave with a rather alluring smile.

"What? Then, this is exceptionally rare. The honor student we've heard about, Fujioka Haruhi, is you? " Tamaki popped out.

"How do you know my name?" Haruhi asked.

"It's just that our school's tradition makes it difficult for commoners to get. I've been told that unless you possess a rather audacious nerve, you cannot become an honour student here." Kyoya stated.

"Why...Thank you..." Haruhi didn't sound so pleased as she sulked.

"Right! He's saying that you are a hero, Fujioka-kun! Even though you might be at the head of the class, you are still the poorest person in the whole school!" Tamaki announced.

Haruhi started to quietly move away from Tamaki.

Tamaki noticed, but he followed her nonetheless.

"Maybe you lowly people are looked down upon." You point a finger as you motion it in a circle.

"No, I wouldn't necessarily go that far." Haruhi said as she still moved away from Tamaki.