Chapter 12

"Now you've done it!" Tamaki said.

"It's done alright." Hikaru said.

"It wasn't our fault." Kaoru added.

"Y-You idiots! You're the ones who bumped into it, right?" Tamaki spoke.

A cup of tea had fallen over causing it to fall all over Usa-chan.

"That's just because Haruhi was running away." Hikaru reasoned.

"We wanted to have some fun by making her do some cosplay." Kaoru continued.

In their arms was Haruhi.

"We're always doing cosplay, you know." You tell.

"Not the usual Host Club kind." Hikaru started.

"This time in a bunny costume disguised as a girl!" Kaoru finished.

"Disguised as a girl?" Haruhi repeated those words in annoyance.

"You'd want to see that, too, right, Sir?" Hikaru and Kaoru say together.

Tamaki blushed as he thought about it for a second.

"I'd definitely want to see that, too. No! This isn't the time for that!" Tamaki thought about it in his head before replying.

"Tamaki, no perverted thoughts." You smack his head lightly.

Tamaki dramatically held his head in pain.

"Please, stop. With all of this commotion you're causing, you'll end up waking Honey-senpai." You chide. "And we all know how Honey-senpai feels about being awoken from his slumber."

Tamaki and the twins stopped their fighting and looked at Honey.

Honey was currently taking a nap on his makeshift bed.

"High school 3rd-Year, and he's still taking naps? Well, we can't help that his bunny has been stained." Haruhi said a little in disbelief.

"Wait! Don't go near Honey-senpai!" Tamaki and the Hitachiin twins warned as they hide behind a couch.

"Hurry, come take shelter over here!" Tamaki said.

"What do you mean?" Haruhi was confused.

"Honey-senpai wakes up in a megaton-class ill humor." Tamaki said.

"Huh?" Haruhi still didn't get it.

"This is just a rumor, but once, when the Haninozuka family visited a U.S. military installation, to give hand-to-hand combat technique training, Honey-senpai is said to have slept the whole time, due to jet lag. And when one soldier carelessly tried to wake up Honey-senpai, since he had been sleeping so long. Two unfortunate platoons of green beret special forces were wiped out in seconds by Honey-senpai, and ever since, they say there have been diplomatic issues with America." Tamaki finished explaining.

"How terrifying..." Haruhi said.

"What's worse, I've heard that Usa-chan was handmade by Honey-senpai's favorite late grandma. Judging by the way he always carries it with him, there can be little doubt that it's a precious article to him. Once he wakes up, and sees his Usa-chan irrevocably altered..." Tamaki spoke.

"He's going to irrevocably alter us, too!" Tamaki, Kaoru and Hikaru cried.

"You guys are exaggerating. Any way you think about them, those stories sound made up." Haruhi waved off.

"No, there is other evidence that Honey-senpai has an evil split personality. Honey-senpai is type AB." Tamaki mentioned.

"So?" Haruhi said.