Chapter 17

"Haruhi, there you are!" You exclaim as Haruhi comes in your vision.

"(Name)-senpai, I had to give out some handouts so I got a little late. Sorry." Haruhi confessed.

"That's okay. Why don't we head to the Host Club together?" You pass her a smile.

"(Name)-senpai, you're such a cheerful person." Haruhi noted as the two of you walked.

"Huh? Oh, well...you should look at the bright side in everything." You shrug.

You were about to open the door to the music room.

"Excuse me, are you a member of this club?" Hearing a boy ask you a question, you turned your head to look at him.

It was a boy wearing Ouran's middle school uniform. Taking a little closer look, you immediately recognised him.

"Oh, it's good to see you're doing well." You say.

"You, too, Suoh-senpai." Chika cleared his throat as a blush appeared on his face.

Haruhi had a deadpan expression on her face and was surprised when she noticed how fast boys could blush with just your mere presence.

"You know him, Senpai?" Haruhi asked you, but received no answer.

"I would like you to please call 3rd-Year Haninozuka Mitsukuni over." The boy requested.

"You mean, Honey-senpai?" Haruhi said.

Hearing his name, the little blonde boy and his tall cousin poked their heads out the doorway.

"Huh? Chika-chan?! What's up? It's so rare for you to come over to the high school." Honey exclaimed.

"Mitsukuni, defend yourself!" Chika announced as he pushed his glasses.

"Eh?!" Haruhi gasped when Chika jumped inside the music room with his leg put forward to kick Honey.

Honey saw this coming and quickly jumped off of Mori's shoulders, saving himself from being hit.

"J-Just a minute!" Haruhi protested.

When no one listened she turned her head to Mori.

"Mori-senpai!" Haruhi called.

"Hmm?" The tall male looked at her.

"Whaddya mean, hmm?!" Haruhi questioned loudly.

"Woah!" Renge said and appeared from out of the ground.

"Honey-senpai confidently dodges Chika's leadoff attack!" Renge commented.

"What's going on?" Haruhi tried asking again.

"Honey-senpai nimble, gracefully flies through the air, like a modern-day Ushiwakamaru! Chika attacks again, not even giving him a chance to regain his footing! Honey-senpai dodges him, while tripping him up! Neither of them gives an inch, as they both unleash ferocious techniques on each other!" Renge reported in her small mic.

After a few more kicks and dodges, the two stood in front of each other.

Chika was breathing heavily, still in fighting position and Honey stood rather calm, without breaking a bead of sweat from anywhere.

"Oh, they're going at it." Tamaki commented as he, Kaoru, Hikaru and Kyoya entered to the club room.

"Oh, you're here!" You waved.

"I wish they would have at least chosen a better location." Kyoya said as he crossed his arms.

"Who do you put your bet on?" You ask.