Chapter 13

At the Newspaper Club.

"President, our circulation has finally dropped to single digits." A club member told as he dropped newspaper articles onto the president's desk.

"Report the exact numbers to me. How many newspapers did we sell this week?" The president asked.

"Two copies." The club members told.

"That's all?" The president questioned.

"Two copies." The boy said once more.

"Ukyo-kun, did you buy one?" The president asked.

"Yes, I did." The other club member said as he pulled out a newspaper.

"Sakyo-kun, did you buy one?" The president asked.

"Yes, I did." Sakyo told as he pulled out a newspaper.

"Then, you're saying no one's outside the club bought one?" The president questioned.

"To report it precisely, that is what it means." Ukyo told.

"This is a problem. Next week's edition will be the last of the first term. If we don't come up with slightly better results before summer vacations, the club will shut down before the end of the term." The president informed.

The club members got worried.

"By the way, how are they doing?" The president asked.

"I might mention that the Host Club's photo collection, I Love I Love Tamaki-kun special sold out all 1000 copies as soon as it went on sale." Sakyo told.

"Is that so? They are the ones who have the influence, are they?" The president said as he looked out the window.

______________________________________

"Welcome!" The Host Club greets as the door opens.

"We mustn't, Tamaki-sama, the many other girls that long for you will resent us." A guest told as she leaned onto Tamaki.

"My princess, these hydrangeas will keep us hidden for the time being. For this moment at least, I am yours alone." Tamaki told as he placed a hand on the girl's cheek.

"Tamaki-sama, I yearn to be with you!" The girl replied breathlessly.

"(Name)-san, I bought your photo collection the other day. You looked really gorgeous." A boy told as he smiled at you.

"Aw, thank you. I'm sure you'd love to do a photo session with me, wouldn't you?" You say as you take hold of his hands.

"L-Like?" The boy gulped.

"A private photo session, of course, just the two of us." You whisper in his ear.

"Ah, I can die right now and be happy..." The boy fell to the floor with a nosebleed.

"My, since when did the inner garden have this fantastic little stream?" A guest asked.

"It's called a yarimizu channel. It's said that during the Heian era, people would get a sense of the four seasons from the flower petals and autumn leaves that drifted along these waters. I had this made, out of my desire to spend the four seasons together with you, my princesses." Kyoya informed.

The girls blush.

"On that subject, what do you say? In the fall we're having an autumn leaves tea party for a limited number of people." Kyoya told as he held up a notebook to make reservations.

"We'll make reservations!" The girls reply immediately.

Haruhi was guest-free as she observed the scenery in silence.