Chapter 10

"That's just an akami and definitely not an ootoro!" Tamaki yelled as he woke up from his dream.

"Master?" The maids blinked from downstairs.

"I-I'll go check up on him." You get up from the breakfast table.

You run up to Tamaki's room.

You knock it three times before entering.

"Tamaki? Are you alright? I heard screaming." You say as you sit down on Tamaki's bed.

"It was...just a dream. I'm sorry for worrying you." Tamaki smiled in relief.

"You want to talk about it?" You suggest.

"I'll explain on the way. Get ready." Tamaki informed as he layed a kiss on your hand.

"Oh, we're going somewhere?" You tilt your head to the side.

"Yes. Now go change." Tamaki told you.

You nod as you rush to your room to get ready.

Tamaki walked down the stairs in his uniform.

He was fixing his tie as he walked.

"Good morning to you, Tamaki-bocchama." Shima greeted.

"I'm going out right away with my sister. Please ready the car for us." Tamaki announced.

"Yes, bocchama." The driver bowed.

"Pardon me, Tamaki-sama. What shall you have for breakfast? (Name)-sama hasn't eaten either. She said she was waiting for you to eat breakfast together as always." Shima asked.

"Ah, damn. There's no time for that right now!" Tamaki told as he continued to walk.

He was now lost in his thoughts.

"Pardon me, Tamaki-sama. Your pajamas consist of half the clothing you have on right now, and you are still wearing room slippers." Shima told.

Tamaki stopped walking at that.

Tamaki shrieked loudly before quickly deciding to run back to his room.

Tamaki knocked on your door with an embarrassed look.

You open the door.

You were dressed in some street clothes.

"Tamaki? Wha-" You were cut off as Tamaki lifted you and put you on his shoulder.

Force of habit.

"Wait, why are you weari-" You look at Tamaki's uniform.

"Shh." Tamaki silenced you.

"Jeez..." You sigh.

Tamaki ran downstairs with you still on his shoulder.

He still had an embarrassed look on his face.

He was now wearing his uniform properly.

"Such bad manners." Shima shook her head.

"Well then, I shall be departing again." Tamaki coughed into his hand awkwardly.

"I sincerely apologise to interrupt Tamaki-sama, but today is Sunday and there is no school today." Shima told.

"I was trying to tell you that." You sigh.

"Shima...couldn't you have said that first?" Tamaki said as he placed you to the ground.

"I pray every day that you could become a splendid man who will notice his own errors. We will study the lesson of manners together." Shima stated as she began to drag Tamaki away.