Chapter 14

You woke up with a groan as you hear knocking on your door.

"Yes, come in." You yawn tiredly.

The door to your room opened with a loud bang, startling you.

"(Name)! This is an emergency!" Tamaki yelled as he sat down on your bed.

"What happened now, brother?" You groan.

"Haruhi! She's missing!" Tamaki freaked as he held his head.

"What? Are you sure? She might be gone somewhere for the summer break, you know." You assure.

"This is a disaster! Come on!" Tamaki said as he got up from your bed.

"No." You stated plainly as you sink into the comfort of your bed once more.

"Yes, you are!" Tamaki said as he picked you up bridal style.

"Tamaki.." You sigh as you lay your head on his shoulder and fall half asleep.

"No sleeping! Get up!" Tamaki shook his head as he carried you outside your room.

"Hikaru, your cell phone is ringing..." Kaoru groaned.

Hikaru gave no answer.

Hikaru.." Kaoru groaned again.

"Kaoru, you answer it.." Hikaru said.

"Oh, no... that ringtone is his highness's. Why should we have to be awakened three mornings into summer vacation by his ringtone?" Kaoru said as he grabbed Hikaru's phone.

"He wakes up too early." Hikaru said as the two sat up.

"Hello?" Kaoru answered the call.

"My daughter! My daughter is gone! My daughter has gone missing! She must have been kidnapped! Contact the police! We have to request an emergency deployment of the SDF, just in case!" Tamaki shouted frantically as he held you in his arms.

"Hold on, sir, calm down. What, now? Huh? Haruhi has gone missing?!" Kaoru's eyes widened.

"Eh? Haru-chan has gone missing?" Honey repeated.

"They got bankrupt and fled by night?" Mori said in disbelief.

"That's right! I've called her every day, again and again, since the first day of summer vacation, and I can't get through to her papa's work, either!" Tamaki shouted.

He had decided to put all of the members of the Host Club into a conference call.

"I'm sure they were unable to pay their rent and was forced into slavery! Otherwise, why else would they flee into the night?!" Tamaki yelled in panic as he rocked you back and forth, trying to wake up up.

"Tamaki..I told you to let me sleep." You groan as you wrap your hands around his neck.

"And I told you to get up didn't I?!" Tamaki protested.

"Waah! Haru-chan!" Honey cried into the phone.

"Sir, you're too loud." Hikaru said.

"You should first call her phone." Kaoru reasoned.

"Cell phone? Like Haruhi would possess such a thing! I know...There is a secret society among the commoners, called the "fly-by-nighters." Tamaki said as he snapped his fingers.

"You're being ridiculous.." You comment as Tamaki switched and put you on his shoulder.

"Forgive me for interrupting your dramatic paranoia. Haruhi is in Karuizawa right now." Kyoya replied.