Chapter 9

3 girls were shown to be dancing.

"Huh? You mean that there's no afternoon classes today?" Haruhi talked to her classmates.

"Where's Haruhi?" You ask.

"You seem to be getting along with her." Kyoya pointed out as he wrote in his notebook.

"You think so? Haruhi's nice and it's easy to talk to her." You shrug.

"I see." Kyoya said as he looked at your dress.

"Oh? You like it?" You twirl a bit.

"It looks nice." Kyoya confirmed.

'I wonder what color mother likes?' You thought as you clutch your dress.

"(Name)? Are you alright?" Kyoya seemed concerned.

"H-Huh? Of course!" You reply.

"We'll have to start without Haruhi." Kyoya told.

"Aw, but why?" You pout.

The doors opened and standing there were two girls.

"Welcome." The Host Club greets.

There were three girls with a uniform of a different school.

"Well, well, girls from another school, are you? I'm glad you've come, my princesses. Ah, even if the world were to be destroyed, I would want to be the knight that protects you from this day forward, even at the expense of my own life." Tamaki spoke.

"My, at the expense of his own life, he says? That's quite an arrogant sentiment, is it not? I wonder if he thinks that's what makes a woman happy." The girl with long hair says.

"What can you do, Sister Suzuran? Men are lower life forms, who prize their own honor above all else. They take their own futility in being unable to protect even one of their kind and change it into something to suit themselves. Isn't that condescending?" The other girl says.

"My, Hinagiku, you're such a clever girl." Suzuran praised.

"That's pretty harsh, huh? Well then, what would you like me to tell you." Tamaki said in a friendly tone.

"Good question. In my case, it would be,I would never leave my lover alone.'" Another girl said.

Haruhi was in her arms.

"Haruhi!" You exclaim.

"If we are to fight, it will be together. If we prevail not, we shall meet our fate together. Even though I perish, I swear to you, I will never leave your side." The girl spun Haruhi around.

She then kneeled down in front of her and kissed her hand.

Tamaki silently screamed while the Host Club watched in shock.

"Benibara-sama, you're late." Hinagiku scolded.

"What are we to do with you? And where did you find this adorable lady?" Suzuran asked.

"Oh just over there. She may be dressed as a boy, but I could tell right away. Look here." Benibara told.

"Such clear, maidenly eyes.." Suzuran said.

"Um.." Haruhi didn't know what to say.

"Wow, her skin is incredibly pretty," Hinagiku complimented.

"It sure is. Shining natural material, if polished." Suzuran praised.

"Look at that marvellous princess, Sister Suzuran." Benibara pointed to you.