Chapter 5

"It's the which one is Hikaru and Kaoru game! Let's play the which one is Hikaru game! Now, which one is Hikaru and Kaoru." Hikaru and Kaoru shouted.

"Oh, this is too hard."

"They look too much alike."

"There's never been a girl who could really tell us apart."

The guests say.

"What a ridiculous game." Haruhi said as she walked past the twins.

"Huh? Something you don't like about it?" The Hitachiin twins questioned.

" I just can't quite figure out why you two are so popular." Haruhi stated.

"Apparently Haruhi doesn't understand the value of ours in the club." The boys say.

"Listen here. Being both handsome homo-homo earns a lot of points. And making a show of teetering between that and friendship is also desirable. But in our case, being twins, we get to use this most forbidden of taboos as a weapon. On top of that, there's the scenario of having two people, who have such deep ties to each other, loving you at the same time" Hikaru tells.

"It's the ultimate young woman's romance, right?" Kaoru finished, lifting up a girl's chin.

"I can't bear any more!" The girl squealed.

Tamaki popped out.

"Hikaru! Kaoru! I let you have control of the club's homepage on the condition that you would take it seriously, right?" Tamaki spoke.

"And we are taking it seriously, we were up until dawn last night working on it." Hikaru and Kaoru assure.

"And this is the screen that you made?! Tamaki shouted, shoving the laptop.

Haruhi's back was shown, bare.

"W-What?" You rub your eyes in disbelief.

"Wow Haru-chan, you look great!" Honey exclaimed.

"When? When did you take nude photos of Haruhi?!" Tamaki demanded.

"You're imaginations are getting out of hand." Hikaru and Kaoru say.

"Shop?" Tamaki repeated.

"We did a good job, didn't we? Magnificent skill, if I do say so myself." The brothers say.

"You idiots! What a wasted use of your skills! Have some shame!" Tamaki scolded.

"That would be silly, sir. It would be quicker to ask them directly to wear that stuff," Kaoru and Hikaru reply.

"Y-Yeah, I could ask them. What do you think about this?" Tamaki presented a dress.

"Why do you have that?" Honey asked.

"Haruhi-kun both look fantastic," A girl praised.

"Still, like Tamaki-sama says, I'd sure like to see Haruhi-kun dressed in women's clothes." Another girl said.

"Haruhi-kun is so cute, I'm sure they would look good on him." A friend of hers agreed.

Haruhi couldn't help but to glare at Tamaki.

Tamaki, scared of Haruhi, moved away to stand next to his sister.

"Would you please stop that. Taking pictures of me without my permission? Just what do you think of me as?" Haruhi glared.

"A toy." Kaoru and Hikaru say.

"Toys?" Haruhi repeated.

"In order to enjoy an otherwise boring life, you need to have some stimulating toys." The brothers say.