Chapter 15

"Oh, Arai-kun! Everyone, That's the guy who helped me get here." You told as you notice Arai.

"Thank you for bringing my sister back to me." Tamaki said as he bowed slightly.

"T-There's no need for that. I'm glad I brought you back safely, Suoh-san." Arai scratched his neck.

"I'd like to thank you once more." You smile, taking one of his hands in your own.

A raging blush crept on the boy's face. "L-Like I said! It was no problem, Suoh-san!"

"What a flirt." Misuzu bashfully laughed, taking a glance at you.

You grin at Misuzu before looking at Arai once again.

"Still, I'm truly grateful." You say, letting go of his hands.

Tamaki and The Hitachiin brothers were staring at Arai.

"Friends of yours?" Arai sweat dropped as he was being watched.

"Yeah. They're in the same class as me in highschool and this is my Senp-I mean an acquaintance of mine." Haruhi corrected herself.

Misuzu played the piano.

You started to laugh uncontrollably as Tamaki felt lightning pass through him.

"Misuzu-san, please don't go adding sound effects to fit my despair." Tamaki said.

"It's been a while, huh? Since our graduation from middle school."
Haruhi counted in her head.

"Yeah. You've cut your hair. That's such a shame." Arai said.

"You think so? After cutting it, it's easier to manage this way." Haruhi told as she touched her hair. "Oh! I haven't introduced you to them yet."

Haruhi stepped a little forward to stand next to Arai, pointing at each member of the host club as she told their names. "And finally, I suppose you know about (Name)-senpai now, but anyway, these two are Suoh Tamaki-senpai and (Name)-senpai."

"I knew they were siblings right when I saw them!" Arai beamed.

"Y-You could tell from their faces?" Haruhi asked.

"Yeah, I mean, they're way too identical. No one can mistake that resemblance." Arai mused. "Those Suoh twins are way more identical than the Hitachiin twins."

"Is that even possible?" Haruhi blinked.

"Um, yeah?"

"Am I the only one who couldn't guess right away?" Haruhi sighed.

"Yeah." You shrugged.

"Basically." Hikaru and Kaoru smirked.

"I thought you were supposed to be an honour student." Kyoya shook his head.

"It's like looking at the same person!" Honey added, receiving a nod from Mori.

"Have you settled in at Ouran? Do you ever see anyone from middle school?" Arai asked, changing the conversation.

"Mmm-hmm. Sort of. Kazumi calls me a lot." Haruhi replied.

"So he's a friend of Haruhi's from middle school?" Kyoya said.

You were sitting down at a table with Kyoya, Honey and Mori.

"I think he likes her." You say as you bite into your omelette.

"No, really? What gave you the idea?" Kyoya stated with sarcasm.

"Knock it off with that sarcastic attitude." You huff as you look away.