Chapter 21

"Everyone, please move the tables to the salon in the Central Building." Hikaru informed the movers.

"Yes, sir." He nodded.

"Ah, please be careful with that." Hikaru told.

Um..Aren't school festivals more handmade, I mean..like making the sets on our own?" Haruhi asked Kyoya.

It was the day that the Ouran Fair was going to begin.

"That's for normal schools. What gets emphasized at Ouran Fair is planning and leadership. Most students here are expected to be future leaders by nature, so they are required to impress everyone with their strengths." Kyoya answered.

"Ah.." Haruhi said.

The noise of a horse was heard. Haruhi turned her head to the attention.

"Whoa, whoa!" Hikaru called to the horse, pulling it to a stop, effortlessly.

"That was good. We can turn them over to you now." Mori praised.

"Haru-chan!" Honey called.

"Climb aboard, Haruhi! We're rehearsing for Ouran Fair's special parade!" Tamaki held his hand out for her.

"Just join us. You'll have fun." You insist with a smile.

"Look, look, it's the Host Club!"

"How fantastic!"

"I want to ride with them, too!"

The students said in awe.

"Hey, you've gotten so you can handle this, huh?" Kaoru commented to Hikaru.

"Kaoru, you should have come practiced with me." Hikaru said.

"Well, even twins will start to have different interests and strong suits." Kaoru told.

"It's kind of fun to have all of us riding in a carriage like this, huh?" Honey said happily.

"Is that so?" Haruhi sighed.

"In the actual parade tomorrow, we're going to wow them with medieval French outfits. We even have a real flamboyant costume for you, Haruhi." Tamaki told.

"Flamboyant, you say?" Haruhi repeated, bored.

Before anyone could say something, the school clock rang.

"Well, now, the opening ceremony is starting." Tamaki said.

"Let's make this Ouran Fair one for the school history books." You announce.

"Yeah!" Haruhi nodded with a smile.

______________________________________

"As a special event during the school fair, the Host Club will be open to all the parents and visitors, so for today and tomorrow, we will entertain them more extravagantly and in full bloom than before." Tamaki said as he talked to the guests.

"Aww, it looks pretty fun outside with everyone dancing." You mutter to yourself before attending to some guests.

"How charming!"

"Yes!"

A girl and a woman fangirled over Tamaki.

"But man, what an extravagant event. This is spending too much on just one school festival." Haruhi commented.

Tamaki then came out of nowhere and put his arm around Haruhi's shoulders.

"What are you talking about? This grand campaign strategy is a chance to show off the charm of the Ouran Host Club far and wide, throughout the world-OW!" The oldest of the Suoh siblings let out a yelp when Haruhi pinched his hand.