Chapter 2

"Peggy, there's no way that you can fit all seven Harry Potter books into one backpack," said Angelica skeptically.

Peggy raised her eyebrows. "Watch me."

She then proceeded to stuff the books into her bag. Angelica sighed at her sister's stubbornness.

"That really isn't going to work."

"Here, we'll help you," Eliza offered, taking The Prisoner of Azkaban and The Goblet of Fire from Peggy's pile. "Angelica and I will each take two books. That way, it'll be more manageable."

"Thanks, Eliza. You're a doll," said Peggy. "Now I can fit my chemistry book in here too."

"You're the definition of a bookworm, Pegster," said Angelica affectionately.

"Well hey, those AP classes don't ace themselves," Peggy quipped. "I have to study a bit."

"I'm with you there," said Eliza, holding up a biology book that she'd gotten from the library, a tricky thing on the subject of RNA.

If the Schuyler sisters were known for one thing, it was that they were really, seriously gifted at science. Angelica was partial to physics, Eliza excelled in biology, and Peggy was a boss at chemistry. They had all gotten into AP classes for next year.

"You know, I was just thinking. We never have to work hard to make an impression," Angelica reflected. "We do that no matter where we go. We're the Schuyler sisters."

"The rich girls with a gift for science," said Peggy, tossing a toothbrush into her bag.

"The pretty triplets that don't look alike for some reason," said Eliza, spinning around the room. "There's actually a scientific explanation for that. We came in three eggs fertilized by three different sperm, and therefor only share as much DNA as normal siblings do."

"Which is a lot, but still," Angelica shrugged.

Eliza smacked her with a pillow. "Hey! I'm the biology nerd here!"

A pillow fight ensued, in which all packing was forgotten for the next half hour. Peggy joined in straight away, and commenced to bash both of them over the head mercilessly.

The fight ended with Angelica and Eliza collapsed on the floor, and Peggy continuing to hit them with her pillow.

"How," Angelica gasped, "do you possibly have that much energy?"

"My blood type is coffee," Peggy replied without missing a beat. "Energy runs through my veins, baby."

"Okay, Duracell bunny," said Angelica, patting her hand.

"I hope you girls are all packed!" came their mother's voice from downstairs. "I don't want another chaotic morning of organizing luggage tomorrow."

The sisters exchanged a glance.

"How fast do you think we can get this all packed?" asked Eliza.

"Faster than you can say Expecto Patronum," said Peggy, leaping into action.

"Then let's do it."