Chapter 1

In the morning

It was bright morning and Deliah and Springtrap were in the kitchen making pancakes for breakfast. Springtrap looked over Deliah and smiled "You ready for pancake, Deliah?" Deliah smiled back "I'm always ready for the pancakes!". Springtrap placed a few pancakes on a plate and handed to her. Deliah began to eat her breakfast and Springtrap sat down in front of her at the table. "You like 'em?" Springtrap asked. Deliah nodded and continued to eat her breakfast.

         Nick finished getting ready and noticed the smell of pancakes. He walked into the kitchen and saw his daughter sitting and eating, while Springtrap looked at the T.V. He still didn't trust Springtrap, but he needed to go to work and couldn't stay home all the time no matter how much he wanted to be there for Deliah. Nick cleared his throat and both Springtrap and Deliah turned to look at him. "I'm going to work Deliah, you can call me if you need anything." Deliah swallowed her last bit of food. "Okay dad, Springtrap and I'll be fine." Nick mentally cringed at the name but kept quiet. "Yeah Nick~ we'll be just fine" Springtrap added. That didn't relieve Nick at all but if he didn't leave now he would be late. He said one last goodbye to Deliah and was out the door.