Light ending JOKE ENDING

Nick and Springtrap were talking to each other when Nick's mom came strutting over to the table looking absolutely furious. Nick gave her a confused look. "Nick you are going to HELL" She shouted. Nick then realized why she was so angry. He looked at his brother with a "What did you say" look to which he replied with a "she was listening" gesture. She then slapped Nick in the face for not paying attention to her. That's when Springtrap got defensive. He stood up in front of Nick. "You have NO right to hit him like that" he yelled at her. "He is my son, I can do whatever I want to him and let me guess you are his boyfriend" She mocked him. He was SO tempted to punch this bitch but calmed himself down. He then did something Nick will always remember. He laughed right in her face then said these words. " If we are going to hell your coming with us". She gasped then tried to punch him. By now everyone was watching this happen. Some people even were recording it. Deliah and Bella had stopped grabbing food and were staring. Springtrap had caught her punch and set her hand down. She then decided that it was the perfect time to make HER speech. She grabbed the microphone and they couldn't believe what was coming out of her mouth. She started to talk about how her son was BLESSED with a wife. Emphasizing on the word wife anytime she said it. She then talked about how she wished that her oldest son would get a WIFE and that her daughter would get a husband. Springtrap and Nick were speechless. She walked to her seat giving Nick a smug look like she just beat him in contest. They didn't know how to respond. Then Nick gave a smirk to Springtrap and whispered to him " If she wants to play dirty, we'll play dirty~". He got up, took Springy's hand and then whispered "try not to change ok" and dragged him onto the dance floor. He grabbed the mic and shouted "I think it is time for the couples slow dance" . Eric agreed and brought the bride onto the dance floor. All the couples flooded on to the dance floor. The DJ started to play "Perfect" by Ed Sheeran. Nick's mom watched in horror as Nick danced with Springy gracefully. Bella and Deliah watched and fangirled from afar. At the end when everyone went back to their seats, Nicked looked at his brother then back at Springtrap. He then passionately kissed him to the shock of his mother. And... nothing happened.Everyone who had seen and heard when had happened started... clapping? Eric was clapping the loudest and Violet (Nick's sister) was laughing her ass off. They both went to sit down and they continued with the reception. At the end before the couple rode off into the night like all movies do, the bride threw a bouquet of flowers into the crowd. Nick was talking to Violet about what happened when it landed in her hands. He laughed and went to go talk to Springy who was being questioned by Deliah while Bella stood by her. He went over to him and kissed him on the cheek. Which sent Deliah over the edge. "I love you Springy" "love you too Nicky"

The End

That was one of the four endings to this story I hope you enjoyed this book. The other endings will be posted soon. Thank you for reading🥳👋🏾🥳🎂